It is a fact that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia died on February 13th. It is also a fact that 13 bald eagles were found dead near Federalsburg, Maryland. Could it be possible that those two events are related? The bald eagle is both the national bird and the national animal of the United States, and it appears on our Great Seal. And of course there were 13 states when the U.S. Constitution was originally ratified, and Maryland was one of those states. So some are suggesting that these 13 dead bald eagles are a sign that the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia represented the beginning of the end for the U.S. Constitution. Others are suggesting that they may be a sign of the death of America as a whole. When I first heard about this mass death of bald eagles I didn’t think too much of it, but the more I looked into it, the more amazing the supposed “coincidences” became.
It was during this past weekend that these dead bald eagles were discovered near the town of “Federalsburg”. The following comes from NBC News…
Thirteen bald eagles were found dead at a Maryland-area farm over the weekend and federal authorities are currently investigating, and offering a reward for any information.
The Maryland Natural Resources Police (NRP) were first called to the scene on Saturday afternoon after a man discovered four dead bald eagles on a farm in Maryland’s Eastern Shore region, according to NRP spokeswoman Candy Thomson.
This incident represented the single largest die-off of bald eagles in the state of Maryland in thirty years.
And of course everyone knows that it is illegal to kill them. In fact, under federal law you can be fined up to $100,000 for killing a single bald eagle.
Everyone also knows that the bald eagle represents America. So the fact that bald eagles were found dead is not a good sign for us.
And without a doubt, the number 13 has a tremendous amount of significance for our country as well. In addition to 13 original colonies, there are also 13 stripes on the American flag to this day.
In addition, we have the additional factor of Justice Scalia dying on February 13th. Could that be the key to tying all of this together?
Traditionally, the number 13 has been considered to be bad luck. In the Bible, it is considered to be the number of rebellion and lawlessness, and throughout history it has been a number of extraordinary significance for the Illuminati and other secret societies.
In an article for Charisma News, Ricky Scaparo detailed some of the other ways that the number 13 is significant…
- Nimrod, the mighty hunter who was ‘before the Lord’ (meaning he tried to take the place of God – Genesis 10:9), was the 13th in Ham’s line (Ham was one of Noah’s three sons who survived the flood). Thirteen represents all the governments created by men, and inspired by Satan, in outright rebellion against the Eternal. America as a nation has continued to rebel against God through idolatry, legalized abominations and the list continues.
- The phrase ‘valley of Hinnom’ (or variation thereof) occurs in 13 places in Scripture. The valley was the scene of the evil-inspired rites of the pagan god Moloch (or Molech). Molech was an idol god worshiped Phoenicians which included child sacrifice, or “passing children through the fire.” It is believed that idols of Moloch were giant metal statues of a man with a bull’s head. Each idol had a hole carved out in the abdomen and possibly outstretched forearms that made a kind of ramp to the hole. A fire was lit in or around the statue. Babies were placed in the statue’s arms or in the hole. Today we don’t see this in America but children are aborted daily by a practice of removing the child from the belly of its mother.
- The dragon, a symbol for Satan, is found 13 times in Revelation. Satan is behind all rebellion against God.
- In Romans Chapter 1 Paul lists 23 characteristics of sinful people who have a debased or reprobate mind. The thirteenth characteristic is that they are haters of God (Romans 1:28–32). I am grieved as I have witnessed over the years, such hatred towards the things of God and believers at large in America.
The American dollar even has the number 13 embedded all over it.
- 13 steps on the pyramid of the Great Seal
- 13 letters in “Annuit Coeptis”
- 13 stripes in the shield on the eagle
- 13 stars above the eagle
- 13 letters in “E Pluribus Unum”
- 13 arrows in the eagle’s left talon
- 13 leaves, and 13 fruits on the olive branch in its right talon
I don’t have all the answers, but I do believe that this is a sign that is significant for the United States.
The bald eagle is the symbol of our nation, and 13 of them died just a few days after Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead on February 13th.
Justice Scalia was the foremost defender of the U.S. Constitution on the Supreme Court, and his death was a massive blow to those that love liberty and freedom everywhere.
Once again, I don’t know what all of this means, but things were already looking incredibly bleak for our country even before the death of Scalia. Our country is dying a little bit more every day, and the signs are all around us.
So could the death of these 13 bald eagles also be a sign that the death of the United States as a whole is rapidly approaching? It won’t happen tomorrow, but it is coming. I have been warning my readers over and over to get prepared for what is ahead, because I believe that we are heading for the worst times that this country has ever seen.
What do you think?
Do you agree with me that the death of these 13 bald eagles could be a sign?
Please feel free to join the discussion by posting a comment below…
Michael T. Snyder is a graduate of the McIntire School of Commerce at the University of Virginia and has a law degree and an LLM from the University of Florida Law School. He is an attorney that has worked for some of the largest and most prominent law firms in Washington D.C. and who now spends his time researching and writing and trying to wake the American people up. You can follow his work on The Economic Collapse blog, The Most Important News, End of the American Dream and The Truth Wins. His new novel entitled “The Beginning Of The End” is now available on Amazon.com.