Many herbs have known to provide health benefits. Amongst them rosemary is such a herb that it has been acclaimed for the therapeutic properties it possesses. Rosemary is a herb that is available all through the year and has leaves that resemble a needle. It is due to the bitterness of the leaves that it proffers so many health benefits. It is best to have rosemary in the form of a tea as the benefits of rosemary herbal tea are numerous. Rosemary tea acts as an antioxidant due to the powerful properties it gets from boiling in water.
There are many benefits that the rosemary herbal tea provides to its users as given below :
- Good Tonic – Rosemary tea is an excellent tonic for the entire body and beneficial for the proper functioning of brain, heart and liver.
- Antioxidant – Rosemary tea is a very good antioxidant and provides very good relief from many pains and aches.
- Skin Soother – It is an excellent skin soother and helps relive all kinds of skin irritations.
- Power of Vitamins – Rosemary Tea is filled with loads of vitamins such as beta-carotene, vitamin A, vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E and Vitamin K.
- Muscle Relaxant – Rosemary Tea is a very good muscle relaxant and especially helpful for those suffering from rheumatism pains.
- Analgesic Properties – The analgesic properties of the rosemary tea make it a great drink during fevers and headaches as it brings relief to the symptoms associated with them.
- Resists Infection – Rosemary tea has the special properties of fighting bacteria and infections and therefore very useful to build immunity against frequent infections.
- Brain Power – Rosemary tea has the property of preventing and treating symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease and helps in improving memory as well.