By: Jeremiah Johnson, ReadyNutrition |
Prescription meds are a way that the Big Brother state can maintain control over your medical supplies and monitor you as an individual.
In mid-January, an article came out entitled “Feds force Doctors and Pharmacists to Spy on 60% of Americans,” and deals with the PMP, the Prescription Monitoring Program, and 48 states have adopted it. The federal government keeps track of all your sensitive information (birth date, address, etc., and demographics on you) in the “interests of combating drug abuse.”
That reason is nothing more than a front to be able to monitor you and using the prescriptions as a “back door.” It is the usual government mantra: “For the good of the whole,” “for the public safety,” ad infinitum ad nauseam. The problem is that they utilize these existent programs to justify more and more control measures that eventually encompass everything you do. A case in point is the hormone androstenedione. This is a precursor hormone to testosterone, and the last “gate” before reaching testosterone on the metabolic pathway.
In 1997, it was a completely legal and obtainable as a supplement. The East German Olympic athletes had a lot of success with it boosting testosterone (thus performance). Later it was banned by the Olympic committee, and then the torch was taken up by the American sports agencies, then the FDA, and so on. Now you cannot obtain it. In many countries (especially in Europe) you cannot even have amino acids without a prescription. In the last eight years, this country has followed suit in a lot of the practices of Europe.
How to ‘Opt-Out’ of Prescription Monitoring
- Stock up on as many nutritional supplements as you can, in the form of herbs, tinctures, and naturopathic aids such as vitamins and anything you can use
- Obtain as many long-shelf-life antibiotics for your fish and pets for as long as you can
- Learn how to replace medicines that may not be readily available by supplementing with herbal foods and natural food aids (you can’t call any of them “medicine,” by the way)
- Get yourself in shape (yes, this is why JJ writes so many articles dealing with physical training and conditioning), as this will prevent you from being ill and/or visiting with these Doctors…. Dr. Doolittle, or Dr. Do-Nothing. YOU ARE YOUR OWN BEST HEALTH CARE PROVIDER THROUGH PREVENTATIVE MEANS
- By following these instructions, it’ll keep you out from under the magnifying glass of feds or anyone else “lingering” from the Dark Ages of Obama’s reign.
- Practice OPSEC (Operational Security): don’t be a “Chatty Kathy” doll, to paraphrase Steve Martin…tell those worth telling, and only so they can emulate your actions…not to be the center of attention. Don’t let anyone know what you have or what you’re doing!
The last sentence of #6 is very important. Such is not just to keep the government from prying in on you, but to prevent your nosy neighbors from knowing what you have surrounding a SHTF situation. Today’s “Madge” from the Palmolive ad is tomorrow’s Marauder with a pickaxe hammering at your front door to get to your supplies. We have a President who is taking action on behalf of the American people, but we’re not out of the woods yet. Just because it’s sunlight outside doesn’t mean there are not plenty of vampires snoozing in coffins, just waiting for the opportunity to strike. If they do, the best “wooden stake” you can use on them is to be prepared beforehand, and not expose yourself to them in the night. May the sun always warm your back and light a path for your feet! Keep fighting that good fight!
Jeremiah Johnson is the Nom de plume of a retired Green Beret of the United States Army Special Forces (Airborne). Mr. Johnson was a Special Forces Medic, EMT and ACLS-certified, with comprehensive training in wilderness survival, rescue, and patient-extraction. He is a Certified Master Herbalist and a graduate of the Global College of Natural Medicine of Santa Ana, CA. A graduate of the U.S. Army’s survival course of SERE school (Survival Evasion Resistance Escape), Mr. Johnson also successfully completed the Montana Master Food Preserver Course for home-canning, smoking, and dehydrating foods.
Mr. Johnson dries and tinctures a wide variety of medicinal herbs taken by wild crafting and cultivation, in addition to preserving and canning his own food. An expert in land navigation, survival, mountaineering, and parachuting as trained by the United States Army, Mr. Johnson is an ardent advocate for preparedness, self-sufficiency, and long-term disaster sustainability for families. He and his wife survived Hurricane Katrina and its aftermath. Cross-trained as a Special Forces Engineer, he is an expert in supply, logistics, transport, and long-term storage of perishable materials, having incorporated many of these techniques plus some unique innovations in his own homestead.
Mr. Johnson brings practical, tested experience firmly rooted in formal education to his writings and to our team. He and his wife live in a cabin in the mountains of Western Montana with their three cats.