By: The Voice of Reason |
In the first video below, I review what might be the American peoples’ last chance at seeing Obama finish out his twilight years in a Leavenworth prison cell, or perhaps if we’re really lucky, just until his date with the gallows arrives. House Representative Ted Yoho (FL) is the lead sponsor on a very carefully crafted measure introduced this week to begin the process of stopping the illegal activities of the Obama Administration, and holding all Administration officials accountable.
In the second video, you can see where the current effort to hold Obama accountable began, all the way back on November 11, 2011. The video is a compilation of amateur video taken at a veterans protest at the Washington monument on November 11, 2011. There was no television media coverage of the event. Among the points mentioned by our veterans include:
We’re told there are three things in society we’re not supposed to talk about; those three things being money, religion, and politics. Well, guess what’s all screwed up in this country? It’s about time we start talking about money, religion, and politics!!!
My favorite is a veteran yelling, “This is our house! It wasn’t built by government. It was built by ordinary people doing extraordinary things!”
An effort is underway by the United States Patriots Union, through Congress, in the form of a resolution being offered by Rep Ted Yoho (R-FL) to finally begin the process of investigating and holding the criminal Obama regime accountable for their treason against the United States.
The resolution, to be introduced this week, calls for the creation of a Special Select Committee, in cooperation with a Special Task Force established by the FBI for the purpose of investigating alleged high crimes and misdemeanors.
The Select Committee would issue its results in a report to the House Judiciary Committee in matters specified as:
(1) all policies, decisions, and activities that may meet the standard of high crime or misdemeanor, especially related to aiding and abetting known enemies of the United States, weakening United States sovereignty and security;
(2) all policies, decisions, and activities within the Obama Administration related to border security and illegal immigration, as well as current Administration policies related to Middle Eastern refugee resettlement activities as they pertain to national security.
(3) internal and public executive branch communications about economic policy, foreign policy, Military readiness and Rules of Engagement, illegal immigration, Middle Eastern refugee resettlement, the attacks on United States facilities in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012, events surrounding the downing of Extortion 17, August 6, 2011, Fast and Furious gun running on the southern border, and other alleged arms dealing in the Middle East that may have aided and armed ISIL (ISIS) or other known terror organizations, involving the Department of State and the Department of Justice;
(4) accountability for policies and decisions related to the security and force protection for all Military, Intelligence, Contract and Diplomatic members on foreign deployment in the interest of the United States, in particular throughout the Middle East since January 20, 2009, including individuals and entities responsible for those policies and decisions;
(5) executive branch authorities’ efforts to identify and bring to justice the perpetrators of the attacks on U.S. facilities in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012, the downing of Extortion 17 in the Wardak Province, Tangi River Valley, Afghanistan, August 6, 2011, and the Raven 23 incident, Nisour Square, Iraq, September 16, 2007;
(6) executive branch activities and efforts to obstruct Congressional inquiries into the attacks on United States facilities in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012 and the downing of Extortion 17, August 6, 2011, as well as illegal Executive Orders misusing Federal Agencies to target constitutionally protected rights of specific classes of Americans on the basis of race, religion or political affiliations;
(7) executive branch activities and policies regarding compliance with standing court orders to cease and desist aiding and abetting illegal immigration, and the persons responsible for those decisions and policies, and illegal Executive Orders forcing Immigration Officers to violate the 1986 Immigration Reform Act and all standing immigration and naturalization laws;
(8) information related to lessons learned from the attacks and executive branch activities and efforts to protect United States facilities and personnel abroad; and recommendations to the House Judiciary Committee on the best path for holding individuals fully accountable for any and all acts which threatened or weakened national sovereignty and security, directly or indirectly, and whether or not those activities are believed to involve malice or ill intent; and
(9) any other relevant issues relating to national sovereignty and security, and any measures taken to remedy any policy decisions which may demonstrate malice or ill intent on the part of any Obama Administration official, including by the President or Vice President.
There’s enough included in the resolution to keep the entire Justice Department occupied for years, due to the volume of criminality and associated activities which must be investigated. The US government has become the largest organized crime organization in the world under this and previous administrations although there is no doubt that the levels of anti-American activity have increase exponentially under this current criminal regime, most significantly in the DHS under the boundless treachery and corruption of Secretary Jeh Johnson.
While some might argue that it’s a little late in the game to be taking this action now, and there is no denying that Congress should have acted years ago, our situation could become much worse as the final days of the regime draw near, and they slip even more into a reckless abandon mode. At a minimum, the knowledge that an investigation and possible criminal consequences exists may serve to rein in the dictator and his minions to a degree.
THE VOICE OF REASON is the pen name of Michael DePinto, a graduate of Capital University Law School, and an attorney in Florida. Having worked in the World Trade Center, along with other family and friends, Michael was baptized by fire into the world of politics on September 11, 2001. Michael’s political journey began with tuning in religiously to whatever the talking heads on television had to say, then Michael became a “Tea-Bagging” activist as his liberal friends on the Left would say, volunteering within the Jacksonville local Tea Party, and most recently Michael was sworn in as an attorney. Today, Michael is a major contributor to www.BeforeItsNews.com, he owns and operates www.thelastgreatstand.com, where Michael provides what is often very ‘colorful’ political commentary, ripe with sarcasm, no doubt the result of Michael’s frustration as he feels we are witnessing the end of the American Empire. The topics Michael most often weighs in on are: Martial Law, FEMA Camps, Jade Helm, Economic Issues, Government Corruption, and Government Conspiracy.