“This is a bigger financial threat than Islamic terrorism or a Nuclear Iran. Our fiercest enemies and closest allies have just formed a 57-nation alliance. They have one goal: to dethrone America as the world’s financial superpower.” – The Sovereign Investor News.
There is a country that is forming alliances against America. A country that wants to be the superpower of the world. A country that imprisons political dissidents, pushes forced labor camps, and sells organs on the black market. A country that owns a good portion of America and it’s rearing it’s ugly head in a powerful way.
Here’s what is about to slap us all in the face….
Facts About China:
- China is a one-party communist country, though it allows some forms of capitalism. Chinese corporations belong to the state and money for corporations become money for the state. Every business is under the control of the government.
- More than 82 million people in China are very poor. But the government is rich because they take all the money from the corporations.
- For 40 years Chinese citizens were only allowed to have one child per family, if they had more they were forced to have an abortion. In 2016 they changed the law. Citizens can now request to have two children.
- China has labor camps. Many are kept secret. These prisons are not for regular criminals. They are for religious believers, reporters, journalists, and anyone who disagrees with their regime.
- There is a lot of persecution and regulations on religious groups. Christianity, Tibetan Buddhists, and those of the Falun Gong religion are specifically targeted.
- China banned the Falun Gong religion and these people can be sent to labor camps and killed simply for practicing their faith.
- Christians are only allowed to practice their faith in stated approved churches. The Government has bulldozed churches and removed crosses in objection to the religion.
- In 1984, China passed a law allowing organs to be taken from dead prisoners. Many of these organs come from those taken prisoner for practicing their faith..specifically the Falun Gong religion. Since 1999 China’s done over 150,000 transplants.
- The Chinese government censors the internet. They have an internet police group of about 2 million people who tattle-tale on internet users.
- China has the largest number of journalists in jail because of their control on speaking out against the government.
- Chinese citizens are not allowed to own guns. If they are found with one they can be sent to life in prison.
- Freedom of Speech in China is a privilege not a right. People can be jailed for their speech if it’s agains the government’s policies.
For More Information See:
Submit your review