New re-think 9/11 billboards have popped up in two major cities in the US. One being in New York and the other in Dallas. Both appear in very busy downtown cores where millions will see them. Importantly, they made their debut in time for the anniversary of 9/11 which took place a couple of days ago.
Along with these billboards, supporters of Architects and Engineers campaign to encourage people to RE-THINK 9/11 were handing out factual brochures aimed at educating and reminding the public that scientific evidence does not support the government’s cover-up of what happened on 9/11/2001. The ever growing awareness that 9/11 has a great deal of unanswered questions is growing each day and it is only a matter of time before the public will need to know the truth on a mass scale.
If another year has gone by and you have just stumbled upon researching the truth about 9/11, be sure to check out Architects & Engineers and this one hour video they put together revealing scientifically powerful truths about what happened that day.
A new poll done by YouGov revealed that one in two American’s have doubts about 9/11 and what the government told them.
Among the poll’s findings:
- 38% of Americans have some doubts about the official account of 9/11, 10% do not believe it at all, and 12% are unsure about it;
- 46%, nearly one in two, are not aware that a third tower collapsed on 9/11. Of those who are aware of Building 7’s collapse, only 19% know the building’s name;
- After seeing video footage of Building 7′s collapse:
- 46% are sure or suspect it was caused by controlled demolition, compared to 28% who are sure or suspect fires caused it, and 27% who don’t know;
- By a margin of nearly two to one, 41% support a new investigation of Building 7′s collapse, compared to 21% who oppose it.
Check out the billboards!