‘…The entire world has come under a great cloud of fear…’ reported The Wall Street Journal
Now aint that the truth! We are gripped by fear and dismay. Extreme weather, the middle east crises, moral decay, economic collapse, riots, wars, debt, inflation, famine, strange noises in the skies, scandals, gun regulation; you name it, somewhere in the world is going through it!
But one problem that seems to hit us all in the face, is our continued loss of freedom. This problem has been slowly creeping in and today we have lost more freedoms than we realize. Sadly, as we speak, our government is preparing themselves for more gun legislation and eventually gun confiscation, and all under the banner of keeping America “safe”.
The only question that seems to linger in my mind is, “What exactly are they doing it for?” If someone had asked that question during the time of Hitler millions of people would not have died. But unfortunately that didn’t happen and America seems to be heading down a similar path.
In the video below I delve through the “spooky” truth that us Americans are about to face and trust me, it’s not looking good! Here is the CRITICAL report…
“The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty.”– Adolf Hitler
“To conquer a nation, first disarm its citizens.” ― Adolf Hitler
“All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party.”– Mao Tse Tung
“If I could have banned them all – ‘Mr. and Mrs. America turn in your guns’ – I would have!” – Diane Feinstein
“We’re bending the law as far as we can to ban an entirely new class of guns.” – Rahm Emmanuel, senior advisor to Bill Clinton
“If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government’s ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees.” – President Bill Clinton, August 12, 1993
“We know that other countries, in response to one mass shooting, have been able to craft laws that almost eliminate mass shootings. Friends of ours, allies of ours — Great Britain, Australia, countries like ours. So we know there are ways to prevent it”. President Obama
“I don’t believe people should to be able to own guns.” – Barack Obama
So What Exactly Does History Show About Gun Confiscation??
- In 1911 in Turkey guns were restricted and a result one and a half million Armenians were unable to defend themselves and were ethnically cleaned by the government.
- In 1929 the former Soviet Union established gun control and as a result Stalins government killed 40 million Soviets.
- Hitler in Nazi Germany established his version of Gun control in 1938 where millions of Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, mentally ill, disabled, and eventually some of the “brown shirts” who worked for the government were killed.
- In 1935 Communist China established gun control and 50 million political dissidents were arrested and killed.
- In 1964 to 1981 Guatemala established gun control and 100,00 were killed.
- In 1970 Uganda established gun control and from 1970-1979 300,000 Christians were killed by the dictatorial government.
- In 1975-1977 Cambodia gun restriction laws prevented people from defending themselves against the tyrannical government who arrested and killed one million people.
- In 1994 Rwanda disarmed the Tutsi people and being unable to defend themselves one million were executed.
Therefore 70 million people died due to gun control!
For More Information See:
Lisa Haven is an independent Christian news analysis and one of the top contributors on www.BeforeItsNews.com. She is also author of www.LisaHavenNews.net and runs her own youtube channel (Lisa Haven) with tens-of-thousands of views per day. Digging deep and finding truth is what she lives for. Her passion is to spread truth no matter where it lies. She covers everything from martial law, to FEMA camps, to end time bible prophecy, to government documents and much more! Before launching her journalism career, she wrote many bible studies and lead women ministries for a number of years. She will also complete her ministry degree at International School of Ministry this year.