You’ve heard it over and over again from Monsanto’s public relations machine: GMOs have been thoroughly tested and proven safe. You know it isn’t true. But unfortunately, many people—and many U.S. lawmakers—have heard only that side of the story. And they’ve heard it so often it’s engrained in their psyches. It’s up to us to
On March 25, House Rep. Mike Pompeo (R. KS) introduced HR 1599: Safe and Accurate Food Labeling Act of 2015. It seeks “(t)o amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act with respect to food produced from, containing, or consisting of a bioengineered organisms, the labeling of natural foods, and for other purposes.” Critics
The FDA has been on a crusade against natural medicine that has spanned decades. Their skepticism and perhaps disdain for natural medicine could simply be because, at the moment, they are untouchable. In 1938, a U.S. senator (and homeopath) named Royal Copeland passed a law classifying homeopathic treatments as drugs. Since then, these products are deemed wholly
By: Jon Rappaport | No More Fake News – There are several reasons why the medical cartel is too big to fail: the enormous amount of money at stake; its aim to control populations. In this article, I want to examine a related reason. Suppose it was discovered that thousands of bridges around the US
Genetically-modified food is one of the most controversial subjects today. Not only are regulations loose and manufacturers getting away with not labeling them, they’re being approved at an alarmingly swift rate without the appropriate long-term health assessment. The Food and Drug Administration recently approved of two GMO foods, potatoes and apples, as safe and
According to the FDA’s legal definition, a drug is anything that “diagnoses, cures, mitigates, treats, or prevents a disease.” The problem with this definition is that there are numerous substances, as readily available and benign as found on our spice racks, which have been proven by countless millennia of human experience to mitigate, prevent and
By: Joachim Hagopian | Global Research – With the richest 1% owning more than the rest of us 99%-ers combined on this planet starting next year, it’s fair and accurate to say we earthlings are living in economic slavery and feudal bondage. With no exaggeration, our world has been hijacked and stolen by a handful
By: Dean Garrison | DCClothesline – Brian Shilhavy is reporting that relatives of the Stanley family in Garland County Arkansas have reached out to MedicalKidnap.com to notify the public that the 7 homeschool children of Hal and Michelle Stanley were removed during the night by DHS and fully armed sheriffs this past week, simply because they
Well, our good friends at the FDA are looking out for us again. Thank goodness we have them to fine us, charges us fees, regulate perfectly natural things, and keep us safe. Heck, who knew that women couldn’t even safely menstruate without them? The FDA has decided that reusable menstrual pads are Class I Medical Devices.
Farmers know all about clearing and leveling out fields in order to plant crops. But the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) seems determined to keep the playing field for small farmers decidedly unlevel. If we don’t intervene, the FDA could put countless small farmers out of business. It all has to do with something
By: Carey Wedler | The Anti Media – Last Thursday, the Food and Drug Administration approved a new painkiller that claims to combat the nation’s widespread, lethal addiction to painkillers. In 2010, anywhere from half to three-quarters of drug overdoses in America were from painkillers. 12 million people abused them for non-medical reasons and addiction is also surging among teenagers.
By: Dr. Mercola, mercola.com – It should be obvious that patients need unbiased advice when it comes to making decisions that can impact their health. With that in mind, it stands to reason that physicians and scientists with financial ties to the drug industry should not be permitted to participate in broad policy and public
If I had a cure for Ebola, I could never sell it to you. I don’t have a cure for Ebola of course, but even if I did I could never promote it. And if you have a cure for Ebola and you start promoting it on the Internet, men with guns could soon show
A New study compared warning and withdrawal rates for drugs released before and after the drug industry increased funding to the FDA to expedite drug approvals What’s safer: a newly approved drug or one that has been on the market much longer? Newer drugs have a one in three chance of acquiring a black box
Older Entries »
Folate. It’s the naturally occurring form of the water-soluble vitamin B9, found in black-eyed peas, chickpeas and other beans, lentils, spinach, turnip greens, asparagus, avocado and broccoli. It synthesizes and repairs your DNA, is critical during infancy and pregnancy, and is required to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anemia. You can’t live without