Tag Archives: propaganda
Official US claims about wanting to degrade and defeat ISIS are a complete fabrication. Washington actively recruits their fighters along with other takfiri elements – as foot soldiers for endless wars of aggression against nations targeted for regime change.
Ongoing US terror bombing in Syria and Iraq supports their ground operations – polar opposite official claims about wanting them defeated.
After thousands of airstrikes in both countries, ISIS forces are stronger than ever, controlling more territory. In June, Obama lied saying “I’m confident…that we are going to be successful (in) defeat(ing)” ISIS.
In July, he turned truth on its head saying “(w)e’ve taken out thousands of fighting positions, tanks, vehicles, bomb factories, and training camps. We’ve eliminated thousands of fighters, including senior ISIL commanders. And over the past year, we’ve seen that when we have an effective partner on the ground, ISIL can be pushed back.”
Satellite imagery and other intelligence clearly identify their positions – easily visible in open areas, especially when fighters are on the move. Yet bombing systematically avoids striking them – concentrating on Syrian and Iraqi infrastructure targets, killing hundreds of civilians in harm’s way.
America’s “war on terror” is a complete hoax. It’s a war OF terror on humanity – responsible for millions of deaths, vast destruction and appalling human misery post-9/11 alone. Ronald Reagan waged phony war on “international terrorism.”
In 1984, Secretary of State George Shultz said days before the presidential election “(w)e must reach a consensus in this country that our responses should go beyond passive defense to consider means of active prevention, pre-emption and retaliation.”
“We…need the flexibility to respond to terrorist attacks in a variety of ways, at times and places of our own choosing…There will be no time for renewed national debate after every terrorist attack. Fighting terrorism will not be a clean and pleasant contest…There is no room for guilt or self-doubt about our right to defend a way of life that offers all nations hope for peace, progress and human dignity.”
Reagan’s war on unternational terror was a shadow of what’s ongoing today – far more deadly and destructive against one country after another, endless wars in multiple theaters with no end in sight, recklessly heading for possible nuclear war with Russia, unthinkable if launched.
Deception dominates US domestic and foreign policy. Administration and congressional officials systematically lie to the public. On August 25, The New York Times surprisingly headlined “Inquiry Weighs Whether ISIS Analysis Was Distorted,” saying:
“The Pentagon’s inspector general is investigating allegations that military officials have skewed intelligence assessments about the United States-led campaign in Iraq against the Islamic State to provide a more optimistic account of progress, according to several officials familiar with the inquiry.”
Investigation followed an unnamed civilian defense intelligence agency analyst citing evidence of willfully distorting intelligence assessment conclusions.
Rosy scenarios substituted for hard facts. “The prospect of skewed intelligence raises new questions about the direction of the government’s war with the Islamic State, and could help explain why pronouncements about the progress of the campaign have varied widely,” said The Times.
Why is America (the world’s most powerful military) not easily defeating ISIS fighters? Don’t expect candid and forthright inquiry conclusions. Expect coverup and deception like always.
The Times said “(s)ome senior American officials in recent weeks have provided largely positive public assessments about the progress of the military campaign against the Islamic State…”
Information about arming, funding, training and directing its fighters as US foot soldiers against independent governments is systematically suppressed – especially by major media sources like The Times – perpetuating the myth about alleged war on universally acknowledged terrorists Washington supports.
Not a word about about America’s war on humanity – ravaging and destroying one country after another, wanting puppet regimes replacing all legitimate independent governments, seeking unchallenged global dominance through endless conflicts, including against poor people of color in US communities.
Stephen Lendman lives in Chicago and can be reached at [email protected]. His new book is titled “How Wall Street Fleeces America: Privatized Banking, Government Collusion and Class War”. www.claritypress.com/Lendman.html Visit his blog site at www.sjlendman.blogspot.com.
Video and photographic evidence suggests assailant in video is white, yet so-called shooter Vester Flanagan is black.
There appears to be a major contradiction in what has been presented as the official storyline of what has come to be known as the “TV Reporter, Cameraman Murdered Live on Air” story being pushed by mainstream and even some “alternative” news outlets.
Earlier today MHB‘s companion website Scoopfeed posted a video depicting the scene at left and analyzing the reported on-air shooting of a journalist and photographer. This video has since been deleted by YouTube staffers because of “shocking and disgusting [sic] content.”
MHB maintains that this video document is significant because it provides evidence contradicting the official narrative of the incident–specifically that the shooter was an African American male.
The video below shows a key excerpt from the above referenced video where at about :38 and :46 there is clearly a caucasian hand and wrist of the would be assailant wielding the pistol and firing at reporter Alison Parker.
As SGT Report points out, “since the US government ended the ban on ‘domestic propaganda’, absolutely every “event” must be thoroughly examined and questioned.” Indeed, the fraudulent nature of what passes for journalism today is on par with that of major financial markets, healthcare, even our food supply, where caveat emptor should be the rule of all concerned citizens.
Professor James F. Tracy is an Associate Professor of Media Studies at Florida Atlantic University. James Tracy’s work on media history, politics and culture has appeared in a wide variety of academic journals, edited volumes, and alternative news and opinion outlets. James is editor of Union for Democratic Communication’s Journal Democratic Communiqué and a contributor to Project Censored’s forthcoming publication Censored 2013: The Top Censored Stories and Media Analysis of 2011-2012. Additional writings and information are accessible at memoryholeblog.com.
Since the end of World War Two the Central Intelligence Agency has been a major force in US and foreign news media, exerting considerable influence over what the public sees, hears and reads on a regular basis. CIA publicists and journalists alike will assert they have few, if any, relationships, yet the seldom acknowledged history of their intimate collaboration indicates a far different story–indeed, one that media historians are reluctant to examine.
When seriously practiced, the journalistic profession involves gathering information concerning individuals, locales, events, and issues. In theory such information informs people about their world, thereby strengthening “democracy.” This is exactly why reason news organizations and individual journalists are tapped as assets by intelligence agencies and, as German the experiences of journalist Udo Ulfkotte (entry 47 below) suggest, this practice is at least as widespread today as it was at the height of the Cold War.
Consider the coverups of election fraud in 2000 and 2004, the events of September 11, 2001, the invasions Afghanistan and Iraq, the destabilization of Syria, and the creation of “ISIS.” These are among the most significant events in recent world history, and yet they are also those much of the American public is wholly ignorant of. In an era where information and communication technologies are ubiquitous, prompting many to harbor the illusion of being well-informed, one must ask why this condition persists.
Further, why do prominent US journalists routinely fail to question other deep events that shape America’s tragic history over the past half century, such as the political assassinations of the 1960s, or the central role played by the CIA major role in international drug trafficking?
Popular and academic commentators have suggested various reasons for the almost universal failure of mainstream journalism in these areas, including newsroom sociology, advertising pressure, monopoly ownership, news organizations’ heavy reliance on “official” sources, and journalists’ simple quest for career advancement. There is also, no doubt, the influence of professional public relations maneuvers. Yet such a broad conspiracy of silence suggests another province of deception examined far too infrequently—specifically the CIA and similar intelligence agencies’ continued involvement in the news media to mold thought and opinion in ways scarcely imagined by the lay public.
The following historical and contemporary facts–by no means exhaustive–provides a glimpse of how the power such entities possess to influence if not determine popular memory and what respectable institutions deem to be the historical record.
- The CIA’s Operation MOCKINGBIRD is a long-recognised keystone among researchers pointing to the Agency’s clear interest in and relationship to major US news media. MOCKINGBIRD grew out of the CIA’s forerunner, the Office for Strategic Services (OSS, 1942-47), which during World War Two had established a network of journalists and psychological warfare experts operating primarily in the European theatre.
- Many of the relationships forged under OSS auspices were carried over into the postwar era through a State Department-run organization called the Office of Policy Coordination (OPC) overseen by OSS staffer Frank Wisner.
- The OPC “became the fastest-growing unit within the nascent CIA,” historian Lisa Pease observes, “rising in personnel from 302 in 1949 to 2,812 in 1952, along with 3,142 overseas contract personnel. In the same period, the budget rose from $4.7 million to $82 million.” Lisa Pease, “The Media and the Assassination,” in James DiEugenio and Lisa Pease, The Assassinations: Probe Magazine on JFK, MLK, RFK and Malcolm X, Port Townsend, WA, 2003, 300.
- Like many career CIA officers, eventual CIA Director/Director of Central Intelligence (DCI) Richard Helms was recruited out of the press corps by his own supervisor at the United Press International’s Berlin Bureau to join in the OSS’s fledgling “black propaganda” program. “‘[Y]ou’re a natural,” Helms’ boss remarked. Richard Helms, A Look Over My Shoulder: A Life in the Central Intelligence Agency, New York: Random House, 2003, 30-31.
- Wisner tapped Marshall Plan funds to pay for his division’s early exploits, money his branch referred to as “candy.” “We couldn’t spend it all,” CIA agent Gilbert Greenway recalls. “I remember once meeting with Wisner and the comptroller. My God, I said, how can we spend that? There were no limits, and nobody had to account for it. It was amazing.” Frances Stonor Saunders, The Cultural Cold War: The CIA and the World of Arts and Letters, New York: The New Press, 2000, 105.
- When the OPC was merged with the Office of Special Operations in 1948 to create the CIA, OPC’s media assets were likewise absorbed.
- Wisner maintained the top secret “Propaganda Assets Inventory,” better known as “Wisner’s Wurlitzer”—a virtual rolodex of over 800 news and information entities prepared to play whatever tune Wisner chose. “The network included journalists, columnists, book publishers, editors, entire organizations such as Radio Free Europe, and stringers across multiple news organizations.” Pease, “The Media and the Assassination,” 300.
- A few years after Wisner’s operation was up-and-running he “’owned’ respected members of the New York Times, Newsweek, CBS, and other communication vehicles, plus stringers, four to six hundred in all, according to a CIA analyst. Each one was a separate ‘operation,’” investigative journalist Deborah Davis notes, “requiring a code name, a field supervisor, and a field office, at an annual cost of tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars—there has never been an accurate accounting.” Deborah Davis, Katharine the Great: Katharine Graham and the Washington Post, Second Edition, Bethesda MD: National Press Inc, 1987, 139.
- Psychological operations in the form of journalism were perceived as necessary to influence and direct mass opinion, as well as elite perspectives. “[T]he President of the United States, the Secretary of State, Congressmen and even the Director of the CIA himself will read, believe, and be impressed by a report from Cy Sulzberger, Arnaud de Borchgrave, or Stewart Alsop when they don’t even bother to read a CIA report on the same subject,” noted CIA agent Miles Copeland. Cited in Pease, “The Media and the Assassination,” 301.
- By the mid-to-late 1950s, Darrell Garwood points out, the Agency sought to limit criticism directed against covert activity and bypass congressional oversight or potential judicial interference by “infiltrat[ing] the groves of academia, the missionary corps, the editorial boards of influential journal and book publishers, and any other quarters where public attitudes could be effectively influenced.” Darrell Garwood, Under Cover: Thirty-Five Years of CIA Deception, New York: Grove Press, 1985, 250.
- The CIA frequently intercedes in editorial decision-making. For example, when the Agency proceeded to wage an overthrow of the Arbenz regime in Guatemala in 1954, Allen and John Foster Dulles, President Eisenhower’s Secretary of State and CIA Director respectively, called upon New York Times publisher Arthur Hays Sulzberger to reassign reporter Sydney Gruson from Guatemala to Mexico City. Sulzberger thus placed Gruson in Mexico City with the rationale that some repercussions from the revolution might be felt in Mexico. Pease, “The Media and the Assassination,” 302.
- Since the early 1950s the CIA “has secretly bankrolled numerous foreign press services, periodicals and newspapers—both English and foreign language—which provided excellent cover for CIA operatives,” Carl Bernstein reported in 1977. “One such publication was the Rome Daily American, forty percent of which was owned by the CIA until the 1970s.” Carl Bernstein, “The CIA and the Media,” Rolling Stone, October 20, 1977.
- The CIA exercised informal liaisons with news media executives, in contrast to its relationships with salaried reporters and stringers, “who were much more subject to direction from the Agency” according to Bernstein. “A few executives—Arthur Hays Sulzberger of the New York Times among them—signed secrecy agreements. But such formal understandings were rare: relationships between Agency officials and media executives were usually social—’The P and Q Street axis in Georgetown,’ said one source. ‘You don’t tell William Paley to sign a piece of paper saying he won’t fink.’” Director of CBS William Paley’s personal “friendship with CIA Director Dulles is now known to have been one of the most influential and significant in the communications industry,” author Debora Davis explains. “He provided cover for CIA agents, supplied out-takes of news film, permitted the debriefing of reporters, and in many ways set the standard for the cooperation between the CIA and major broadcast companies which lasted until the mid-1970s.” Deborah Davis, Katharine the Great: Katharine Graham and the Washington Post, Second Edition, Bethesda MD: National Press Inc, 1987, 175.
- “The Agency’s relationship with the Times was by far its most valuable among newspapers, according to CIA officials,” Bernstein points out in his key 1977 article. “From 1950 to 1966, about ten CIA employees were provided Times cover under arrangements approved by the newspaper’s late publisher, Arthur Hays Sulzberger. The cover arrangements were part of a general Times policy—set by Sulzberger—to provide assistance to the CIA whenever possible.” In addition, Sulzberger was a close friend of CIA Director Allen Dulles. “’At that level of contact it was the mighty talking to the mighty,’ said a high‑level CIA official who was present at some of the discussions. ‘There was an agreement in principle that, yes indeed, we would help each other. The question of cover came up on several occasions. It was agreed that the actual arrangements would be handled by subordinates…. The mighty didn’t want to know the specifics; they wanted plausible deniability.’” Bernstein, “The CIA and the Media.”
- CBS’s Paley worked reciprocally with the CIA, allowing the Agency to utilize network resources and personnel. “It was a form of assistance that a number of wealthy persons are now generally known to have rendered the CIA through their private interests,” veteran broadcast journalist Daniel Schorr wrote in 1977. “It suggested to me, however, that a relationship of confidence and trust had existed between him and the agency.” Schorr points to “clues indicating that CBS had been infiltrated.” For example, “A news editor remembered the CIA officer who used to come to the radio control room in New York in the early morning, and, with the permission of persons unknown, listened to CBS correspondents around the world recording their ‘spots’ for the ‘World News Roundup’ and discussing events with the editor on duty. Sam Jaffe claimed that when he applied in 1955 for a job with CBS, a CIA officer told him that he would be hired–which he subsequently was. He was told that he would be sent to Moscow–which he subsequently was; he was assigned in 1960 to cover the trial of U-2 pilot Francis Gary Powers. [Richard] Salant told me,” Schorr continues, “that when he first became president of CBS News in 1961, a CIA case officer called saying he wanted to continue the ‘long standing relationship known to Paley and [CBS president Frank] Stanton, but Salant was told by Stanton there was no obligation that he knew of” (276). Schorr, Daniel. Clearing the Air, Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 1977, 277, 276.
- National Enquirer publisher Gene Pope Jr. worked briefly on the CIA’s Italy desk in the early 1950s and maintained close ties with the Agency thereafter. Pope refrained from publishing dozens of stories with “details of CIA kidnappings and murders, enough stuff for a year’s worth of headlines” in order to “collect chits, IOUs,” Pope’s son writes. “He figured he’d never know when he might need them, and those IOUs would come in handy when he got to 20 million circulation. When that happened, he’d have the voice to be almost his own branch of government and would need the cover.” Paul David Pope, The Deeds of My Fathers: How My Grandfather and Father Built New York and Created the Tabloid World of Today, New York: Phillip Turner/Rowman & Littlefield, 2010, 309, 310.
- One explosive story Pope’s National Enquirer‘s refrained from publishing in the late 1970s centered on excerpts from a long-sought after diary of President Kennedy’s lover, Mary Pinchot Meyer, who was murdered on October 12, 1964. “The reporters who wrote the story were even able to place James Jesus Angleton, the CIA’s head of counterintelligence operations, at the scene.” Another potential story drew on “documents proving that [Howard] Hughes and the CIA had been connected for years and that the CIA was giving Hughes money to secretly fund, with campaign donations, twenty-seven congressmen and senators who sat on sub-committees critical to the agency. There are also fifty-three international companies named and sourced as CIA fronts .. and even a list of reporters for mainstream media organizations who were playing ball with the agency.” Pope, The Deeds of My Fathers, 309.
- Angleton, who oversaw the Agency counterintelligence branch for 25 years, “ran a completely independent group entirely separate cadre of journalist‑operatives who performed sensitive and frequently dangerous assignments; little is known about this group for the simple reason that Angleton deliberately kept only the vaguest of files.” Bernstein, “The CIA and the Media.”
- The CIA conducted a “formal training program” during the 1950s for the sole purpose of instructing its agents to function as newsmen. “Intelligence officers were ‘taught to make noises like reporters,’ explained a high CIA official, and were then placed in major news organizations with help from management. These were the guys who went through the ranks and were told ‘You’re going to he a journalist,’” the CIA official said.” The Agency’s preference, however, was to engage journalists who were already established in the industry. Bernstein, “The CIA and the Media.”
- Newspaper columnists and broadcast journalists with household names have been known to maintain close ties with the Agency. “There are perhaps a dozen well known columnists and broadcast commentators whose relationships with the CIA go far beyond those normally maintained between reporters and their sources,” Bernstein maintains. “They are referred to at the Agency as ‘known assets’ and can be counted on to perform a variety of undercover tasks; they are considered receptive to the Agency’s point of view on various subjects.” Bernstein, “The CIA and the Media.”
- Frank Wisner, Allen Dulles, and Washington Post publisher Phillip Graham were close associates, and the Post developed into one of the most influential news organs in the United States due to its ties with the CIA. The Post managers’ “individual relations with intelligence had in fact been the reason the Post Company had grown as fast as it did after the war,” Davis (172) observes. “[T]heir secrets were its corporate secrets, beginning with MOCKINGBIRD. Phillip Graham’s commitment to intelligence had given his friends Frank Wisner an interest in helping to make the Washington Post the dominant news vehicle in Washington, which they had done by assisting with its two most crucial acquisitions, the Times-Herald and WTOP radio and television stations.” Davis, Katharine the Great: Katharine Graham and the Washington Post, 172.
- In the wake of World War One the Woodrow Wilson administration placed journalist and author Walter Lippmann in charge of recruiting agents for the Inquiry, a first-of-its-kind ultra-secret civilian intelligence organization whose role involved ascertaining information to prepare Wilson for the peace negotiations, as well as identify foreign natural resources for Wall Street speculators and oil companies. The activities of this organization served as a prototype for the function eventually performed by the CIA, namely “planning, collecting, digesting, and editing the raw data,” notes historian Servando Gonzalez. “This roughly corresponds to the CIA’s intelligence cycle: planning and direction, collection, processing, production and analysis, and dissemination.” Most Inquiry members would later become members of the Council on Foreign Relations. Lippmann would go on to become the Washington Post’s best known columnists. Servando Gonzalez, Psychological Warfare and the New World Order: The Secret War Against the American People, Oakland, CA: Spooks Books, 2010, 50.
- The two most prominent US newsweeklies, Time and Newsweek, kept close ties with the CIA. “Agency files contain written agreements with former foreign correspondents and stringers for both the weekly newsmagazines,” according to Carl Bernstein. “Allen Dulles often interceded with his good friend, the late Henry Luce, founder of Time and Life magazines, who readily allowed certain members of his staff to work for the Agency and agreed to provide jobs and credentials for other CIA operatives who lacked journalistic experience.” Bernstein, “The CIA and the Media.”
- In his autobiography former CIA officer E. Howard Hunt quotes Bernstein’s “The CIA and the Media” article at length. “I know nothing to contradict this report,” Hunt declares, suggesting the investigative journalist of Watergate fame didn’t go far enough. “Bernstein further identified some of the country’s top media executives as being valuable assets to the agency … But the list of organizations that cooperated with the agency was a veritable ‘Who’s Who’ of the media industry, including ABC, NBC, the Associated Press, UPI, Reuters, Hearst Newspapers, Scripps-Howard, Newsweek magazine, and others.” E. Howard Hunt, American Spy: My Secret History in the CIA, Watergate, and Beyond, Hoboken NJ: John Wiley & Sons, 2007, 150.
- When the first major exposé of the CIA emerged in 1964 with the publication of The Invisible Government by journalists David Wise and Thomas B. Ross, the CIA considered purchasing the entire printing to keep the book from the public, yet in the end judged against it. “To an extent that is only beginning to be perceived, this shadow government is shaping the lives of 190,000,000 Americans” authors Wise and Ross write in the book’s preamble. “Major decisions involving peace and war are taking place out of public view. An informed citizen might come to suspect that the foreign policy of the United States often works publicly in one direction and secretly through the Invisible Government in just the opposite direction.”Lisa Pease, “When the CIA’s Empire Struck Back,” , February 6, 2014.
- Agency infiltration of the news media shaped public perception of deep events and undergirded the official explanations of such events. For example, the Warren Commission’s report on President John F. Kennedy’s assassination was met with almost unanimous approval by US media outlets. “I have never seen an official report greeted with such universal praise as that accorded the Warren Commission’s findings when they were made public on September 24, 1964,” recalls investigative reporter Fred Cook. “All the major television networks devoted special programs and analyses to the report; the next day the newspapers ran long columns detailing its findings, accompanied by special news analyses and editorials. The verdict was unanimous. The report answered all questions, left no room for doubt. Lee Harvey Oswald, alone and unaided, had assassinated the president of the United States.” Fred J. Cook, Maverick: Fifty Years of Investigative Reporting, G.P. Putnam’s Sons, 1984, 276.
- In late 1966 the New York Times began an inquiry on the numerous questions surrounding President Kennedy’s assassination that were not satisfactorily dealt with by the Warren Commission. “It was never completed,” author Jerry Policoff observes, “nor would the New York Times ever again question the findings of the Warren Commission.” When the story was being developed the lead reporter at the Times‘ Houston bureau “said that he and others came up with ‘a lot of unanswered questions’ that the Times didn’t bother to pursue. ‘I’d be off on a good lead and then somebody’d call me off and send me out to California on another story or something. We never really detached anyone for this. We weren’t really serious.’” Jerry Policoff, “The Media and the Murder of John Kennedy,” in Peter Dale Scott, Paul L. Hoch and Russell Stetler, eds., The Assassinations: Dallas and Beyond, New York: Vintage, 1976, 265.
- When New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison embarked on an investigation of the JFK assassination in 1966 centering on Lee Harvey Oswald’s presence in New Orleans in the months leading up to November, 22, 1963, “he was cross-whipped with two hurricane blasts, one from Washington and one from New York,” historian James DiEugenio explains. The first, of course, was from the government, specifically the Central Intelligence Agency, the FBI, and to a lesser extent, the White House. The blast from New York was from the major mainstream media e.g. Time-Life and NBC. Those two communication giants were instrumental in making Garrison into a lightening rod for ridicule and criticism. This orchestrated campaign … was successful in diverting attention from what Garrison was uncovering by creating controversy about the DA himself.” DiEugenio, Preface, in William Davy, Let Justice Be Done: New Light on the Jim Garrison Investigation, Reston VA: Jordan Publishing, 1999.
- The CIA and other US intelligence agencies used the news media to sabotage Garrison’s 1966-69 independent investigation of the Kennedy assassination. Garrison presided over the only law enforcement agency with subpoena power to seriously delve into the intricate details surrounding JFK’s murder. One of Garrison’s key witnesses, Gordon Novel, fled New Orleans to avoid testifying before the Grand Jury assembled by Garrison. According to DiEugenio, CIA Director Allen “Dulles and the Agency would begin to connect the fugitive from New Orleans with over a dozen CIA friendly journalists who—in a blatant attempt to destroy Garrison’s reputation—would proceed to write up the most outrageous stories imaginable about the DA.” James DiEugenio, Destiny Betrayed: JFK, Cuba, and The Garrison Case, Second Edition, New York: SkyHorse Publishing, 2012, 235.
- CIA officer Victor Marchetti recounted to author William Davy that in 1967 while attending staff meetings as an assistant to then-CIA Director Richard Helms, “Helms expressed great concerns over [former OSS officer, CIA operative and primary suspect in Jim Garrison’s investigation Clay] Shaw’s predicament, asking his staff, ‘Are we giving them all the help we can down there?’” William Davy, Let Justice Be Done: New Light on the Jim Garrison Investigation, Reston VA: Jordan Publishing, 1999.
- The pejorative dimensions of the term “conspiracy theory” were introduced into the Western lexicon by CIA “media assets,” as evidenced in the design laid out by Document 1035-960 Concerning Criticism of the Warren Report, an Agency communiqué issued in early 1967 to Agency bureaus throughout the world at a time when attorney Mark Lane’s Rush to Judgment was atop bestseller lists and New Orleans DA Garrison’s investigation of the Kennedy assassination began to gain traction.
- Time had close relations with the CIA stemming from the friendship of the magazine’s publisher Henry Luce and Eisenhower CIA chief Allen Dulles. When former newsman Richard Helms was appointed DCI in 1966 he “began to cultivate the press,” prompting journalists toward conclusions that placed the Agency in a positive light. As Time Washington correspondent Hugh Sidney recollects, “‘[w]ith [John] McCone and [Richard] Helms, we had a set-up when the magazine was doing something on the CIA, we went to them and put it before them … We were never misled.’ Similarly, when Newsweek decided in the fall of 1971 to do a cover story on Richard Helms and ‘The New Espionage,’ the magazine, according to a Newsweek staffer, went directly to the agency for much of the information. And the article … generally reflected the line that Helms was trying so hard to sell: that since the latter 1960s … the focus of attention and prestige within CIA’ had switched from the Clandestine Services to the analysis of intelligence, and that ‘the vast majority of recruits are bound for’ the Intelligence Directorate.” Victor Marchetti and John D. Marks, The CIA and the Cult of Intelligence, New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1974, 362-363.
- In 1970 Jim Garrison wrote and published the semi-autobiographical A Heritage of Stone, a work that examines how the New Orleans DA “discovered that the CIA operated within the borders of the United States, and how it took the CIA six months to reply to the Warren Commission’s question of whether Oswald and [Jack] Ruby had been with the Agency,” Garrison biographer and Temple University humanities professor Joan Mellen observes. “In response to A Heritage of Stone, the CIA rounded up its media assets” and the book was panned by reviewers writing for the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post, the Chicago Sun Times, and Life magazine. “John Leonard’s New York Times review went through a metamorphosis,” Mellen explains. “The original last paragraph challenged the Warren Report: ‘Something stinks about this whole affair,’ Leonard wrote. ‘Why were Kennedy’s neck organs not examined at Bethesda for evidence of a frontal shot? Why was his body whisked away to Washington before the legally required Texas inquest? Why?’ This paragraph evaporated in later editions of the Times. A third of a column gone, the review then ended: ‘Frankly I prefer to believe that the Warren Commission did a poor job, rather than a dishonest one. I like to think that Garrison invents monsters to explain incompetence.’” Joan Mellen, A Farewell to Justice: Jim Garrison, JFK’s Assassination, and the Case That Should Have Changed History, Washington DC: Potomac Books, 2005, 323, 324.
- CIA Deputy Director for Plans Cord Meyer Jr. appealed to Harper & Row president emeritus Cass Canfield Sr. over the book publisher’s pending release of Alfred McCoy’s The Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia, based on the author’s fieldwork and Yale PhD dissertation wherein he examined the CIA’s explicit role in the opium trade. “Claiming my book was a threat to national security,” McCoy recalls, “the CIA official had asked Harper & Row to suppress it. To his credit, Mr. Canfield had refused. But he had agreed to review the manuscript prior to publication.” Alfred W. McCoy, The Politics of Heroin: CIA Complicity in the Global Drug Trade, Chicago Review Press, 2003, xx.
- Publication of The Secret Team, a book by US Air Force Colonel and Pentagon-CIA liaison L. Fletcher Prouty recounting the author’s firsthand knowledge of CIA black operations and espionage, was met with a wide scale censorship campaign in 1972. “The campaign to kill the book was nationwide and world-wide,” Prouty notes. “It was removed from the Library of Congress and from college libraries as letters I received attested all too frequently … I was a writer whose book had been cancelled by a major publisher [Prentice Hall] and a major paperback publisher [Ballantine Books] under the persuasive hand of the CIA.” L. Fletcher Prouty, The Secret Team: The CIA and Its Allies in Control of the United States and the World, New York: SkyHorse Publishing, 2008, xii, xv.
- During the Pike Committee hearings in 1975 Congressman Otis Pike asked DCI William Colby, “Do you have any people paid by the CIA who are working for television networks?” Colby responded, “This, I think, gets into the kind of details, Mr. Chairman, that I’d like to get into in executive session.” Once the chamber was cleared Colby admitted that in 1975 specifically “the CIA was using ‘media cover’ for eleven agents, many fewer than in the heyday of the cloak-and-pencil operations, but no amount of questioning would persuade him to talk about the publishers and network chieftains who had cooperated at the top.” Schorr, Clearing the Air, 275.
- “There is quite an incredible spread of relationships,” former CIA intelligence officer William Bader informed a US Senate Intelligence Committee investigating the CIA’s infiltration of the nation’s journalistic outlets. “You don’t need to manipulate Time magazine, for example, because there are Agency people at the management level.” Bernstein, “The CIA and the Media.”
- In 1985 film historian and professor Joseph McBride came across a November 29, 1963 memorandum from J. Edgar Hoover, titled, “Assassination of President John F. Kennedy,” wherein the FBI director stated that his agency provided two individuals with briefings, one of whom was “Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency.” ” When McBride queried the CIA with the memo a “PR man was tersely formal and opaque: ‘I can neither confirm nor deny.’ It was the standard response the agency gave when it dealt with its sources and methods,” journalist Russ Baker notes. When McBride published a story in The Nation, “The Man Who Wasn’t There, ‘George Bush,’ C.I.A. Operative,” the CIA came forward with a statement that the George Bush referenced in the FBI record “apparently” referenced a George William Bush, who filled a perfunctory night shift position at CIA headquarters that “would have been the appropriate place to receive such a report.” McBride tracked down George William Bush to confirm he was only employed briefly as a “probationary civil servant” who had “never received interagency briefings.” Shortly thereafter The Nation ran a second story by McBride wherein “the author provided evidence that the Central Intelligence Agency had foisted a lie on the American people … As with McBride’s previous story, this disclosure was greeted with the equivalent of a collective media yawn.” Since the episode researchers have found documents linking George H. W. Bush to the CIA as early as 1953. Russ Baker, Family of Secrets: The Bush Dynasty, America’s Invisible Government, and the Hidden History of the Last Fifty Years, New York: Bloomsbury Press, 2009, 7-12.
- Operation Gladio, the well-documented collaboration between Western spy agencies, including the CIA, and NATO involving coordinated terrorist shootings and bombings of civilian targets throughout Europe from the late 1960s through the 1980s, has been effectively expunged from major mainstream news outlets. A LexisNexis Academic search conducted in 2012 for “Operation Gladio” retrieved 31 articles in English language news media—most appearing in British newspapers. Only four articles discussing Gladio ever appeared in US publications—three in the New York Times and one brief mention in the Tampa Bay Times. With the exception of a 2009 BBC documentary, no network or cable news broadcast has ever referenced the state-sponsored terror operation. Almost all of the articles referencing Gladio appeared in 1990 when Italian Prime Minister Giulio Andreotti publicly admitted Italy’s participation in the process. The New York Times downplayed any US involvement, misleadingly designating Gladio “an Italian creation” in a story buried on page A16. In reality, former CIA director William Colby revealed in his memoirs that covert paramilitaries were a significant agency undertaking set up after World War II, including “the smallest possible coterie of the most reliable people, in Washington [and] NATO.” James F. Tracy, “False Flag Terror and Conspiracies of Silence,” Global Research, August 10, 2012.
- Days before the April 19, 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City DCI William Colby confided to his friend, Nebraska State Senator John DeCamp his personal concerns over the Militia and Patriot movement within the United States, then surging in popularity due to the use of the alternative media of that era–books, periodicals, cassette tapes, and radio broadcasts. “I watched as the Anti-War movement rendered it impossible for this country to conduct or win the Vietnam War,” Colby remarked. “I tell you, dear friend, that the Militia and Patriot movement in which, as an attorney, you have become one of the centerpieces, is far more significant and far more dangerous for American than the Anti-War movement ever was, if it is not intelligently dealt with. And I really mean this.” David Hoffman, The Oklahoma City Bombing and the Politics of Terror, Venice CA: Feral House, 1998, 367.
- Shortly after the appearance of journalist Gary Webb’s “Dark Alliance” series in the San Jose Mercury News chronicling the Agency’s involvement in drug trafficking, the CIA’s public affairs division embarked on a campaign to counter what it termed “a genuine public relations crisis for the Agency.” Webb was merely reporting to a large audience what had already been well documented by scholars such as Alfred McCoy and Peter Dale Scott, and the 1989 Kerry Committee Report on Iran-Contra—that the CIA had long been involved in the illegal transnational drug trade. Such findings were upheld in 1999 in a study by the CIA inspector general. Nevertheless, beginning shortly after Webb’s series ran, “CIA media spokesmen would remind reporters seeking comment that this series represented no real news,” a CIA internal organ noted, “in that similar charges were made in the 1980s and were investigated by the Congress and were found to be without substance. Reporters were encouraged to read the “Dark Alliance’ series closely and with a critical eye to what allegations could actually be backed with evidence.” http://www.foia.cia.gov/sites/default/files/DOC_0001372115.pdf
- On December 10, 2004 investigative journalist Gary Webb died of two .38 caliber gunshot wounds to the head. The coroner ruled the death a suicide. “Gary Webb was MURDERED,” concluded FBI senior special agent Ted Gunderson in 2005. “He (Webb) resisted the first shot [to the head that exited via jaw] so he was shot again with the second shot going into the head [brain].” Gunderson regards the theory that Webb could have managed to shoot himself twice as “impossible!” Charlene Fassa, “Gary Webb: More Pieces in the Suicided Puzzle,” , December 11, 2005.
- The most revered journalists who receive “exclusive” information and access to the corridors of power are typically the most subservient to officialdom and often have intelligence ties. Those granted such access understand that they must likewise uphold government-sanctioned narratives. For example, the New York Times’ Tom Wicker reported on November 22, 1963 that President John F. Kennedy “was hit by a bullet in the throat, just below the Adam’s apple.” Yet his account went to press before the official story of a single assassin shooting from the rear became established. Wicker was chastised through “lost access, complaints to editors and publishers, social penalties, leaks to competitors, a variety of responses no one wants.” Barrie Zwicker, Towers of Deception: The Media Coverup of 9/11, Gabrioloa Island, BC: New Society Publishers, 2006, 169-170.
- The CIA actively promotes a desirable public image of its history and function by advising the production of Hollywood vehicles, such as Argo and Zero Dark Thirty. The Agency retains “entertainment industry liaison officers” on its staff that “plant positive images about itself (in other words, propaganda) through our most popular forms of entertainment,” Tom Hayden explains in the LA Review of Books. “So natural has the CIA–entertainment connection become that few question its legal or moral ramifications. This is a government agency like no other; the truth of its operations is not subject to public examination. When the CIA’s hidden persuaders influence a Hollywood movie, it is using a popular medium to spin as favorable an image of itself as possible, or at least, prevent an unfavorable one from taking hold.” Tom Hayden, “Review of The CIA in Hollywood: How the Agency Shapes Film and Television by Tricia Jenkins,” LA Review of Books, February 24, 2013,
- Former CIA case officer Robert David Steele states that CIA manipulation of news media is “worse” in the 2010s than in the late 1970s when Bernstein wrote “The CIA and the Media.” “The sad thing is that the CIA is very able to manipulate [the media] and it has financial arrangements with media, with Congress, with all others. But the other half of that coin is that the media is lazy.” James Tracy interview with Robert David Steele, August 2, 2014,
- A well-known fact is that broadcast journalist Anderson Cooper interned for the CIA while attending Yale as an undergraduate in the late 1980s. According to Wikipedia Cooper’s great uncle, William Henry Vanderbilt III, was an Executive Officer of the Special Operations Branch of the OSS under the spy organization’s founder William “Wild Bill” Donovan. While Wikipedia is an often dubious source, Vanderbilt’s OSS involvement would be in keeping with the OSS/CIA reputation of taking on highly affluent personnel for overseas derring-do. William Henry Vanderbilt III, Wikipedia.
- Veteran German journalist Udo Ulfkotte, author of the 2014 book Gekaufte Journalisten (Bought Journalists) revealed how under the threat of job termination he was routinely compelled to publish articles written by intelligence agents using his byline. “I ended up publishing articles under my own name written by agents of the CIA and other intelligence services, especially the German secret service,” Ulfkotte explained in a recent interview with Russia Today. “German Journo: European Media Writing Pro-US Stories Under CIA Pressure,” RT, October 18, 2014.
- In 1999 the CIA established In-Q-Tel, a venture capital firm seeking to “identify and invest in companies developing cutting-edge information technologies that serve United States national security interests.” The firm has exercised financial relationships with internet platforms Americans use on a routine basis, including Google and Facebook. “If you want to keep up with Silicon Valley, you need to become part of Silicon Valley,” says Jim Rickards, an adviser to the U.S. intelligence community familiar with In-Q-Tel’s activities. “The best way to do that is have a budget because when you have a checkbook, everyone comes to you.” At one point IQT “catered largely to the needs of the CIA.” Today, however, “the firm supports many of the 17 agencies within the U.S. intelligence community, including the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA), the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and the Department of Homeland Security Science and Technology Directorate.” Matt Egan, “In-Q-Tel: A Glimpse Inside the CIA’s Venture Capital Arm,” , June 14, 2013.
- At a 2012 conference held by In-Q-Tel CIA Director David Patraeus declared that the rapidly-developing “internet of things” and “smart home” will provide the CIA with the ability to spy on any US citizen should they become a “person of interest’ to the spy community,” Wired magazine reports. “‘Transformational’ is an overused word, but I do believe it properly applies to these technologies,’ Patraeus enthused, ‘particularly to their effect on clandestine tradecraft’ … ‘Items of interest will be located, identified, monitored, and remotely controlled through technologies such as radio-frequency identification, sensor networks, tiny embedded servers, and energy harvesters — all connected to the next-generation internet using abundant, low-cost, and high-power computing,” Patraeus said, “the latter now going to cloud computing, in many areas greater and greater supercomputing, and, ultimately, heading to quantum computing.” Spencer Ackerman, “CIA Chief: We’ll Spy on You Through Your Dishwasher,” Wired, March 15, 2012.
- In the summer of 2014 a $600 million computing cloud developed by Amazon Web Services for the CIA began servicing all 17 federal agencies comprising the intelligence community. “If the technology plays out as officials envision,” The Atlantic reports, “it will usher in a new era of cooperation and coordination, allowing agencies to share information and services much more easily and avoid the kind of intelligence gaps that preceded the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.” “The Details About the CIA’s Deal With Amazon,” The Atlantic, July 17, 2014.
Professor James F. Tracy is an Associate Professor of Media Studies at Florida Atlantic University. James Tracy’s work on media history, politics and culture has appeared in a wide variety of academic journals, edited volumes, and alternative news and opinion outlets. James is editor of Union for Democratic Communication’s Journal Democratic Communiqué and a contributor to Project Censored’s forthcoming publication Censored 2013: The Top Censored Stories and Media Analysis of 2011-2012. Additional writings and information are accessible at memoryholeblog.com.
A new “report” of data intended to be used as propaganda, in this case against foods that are NOT genetically modified, a company called Stericycle has produced data that it says proves organic food recalls are up. The news of the report, of course was recently spread by the U.S. corporate media as a subtle propaganda campaign to directly condemn organic foods in hopes to offsetting consumer growing confidence and demand for organics. All no doubt to the delight and support of GMO food producers like Monsanto.
No one should be surprised by this, considering that Stericyle, a “global” publicly traded company who also owns Bio Systems, is also the U.S.’s leading company for ‘sharps management’ services. In other words Stericyle profits immensely from selling needle and syringe disposal plastic containers to hospitals globally! This statement is from their own site:
“Today, we operate in Asia, Europe, North America, and South America, and employ more than 18,000 people worldwide. Our primary business in each of these markets focuses on providing integrated solutions for the management of medical wastes.”
It is thus in their interest for people to use hospitals and remain sick since they are deeply intertwined with the profits surrounding hospitals and sickness.
It is no wonder therefore that Stericycle would play such a central role in putting out information that ignores the overall insignificance of this data because overall when you take into account the full picture- that when you consider the markedly increase in demand for organic foods, the recalls have actually not changed at all. The Organic Trade Association has already come out and flatly called out the lies put out by Stericycle. Senior Director Gwendolyn Wyard has stated;
“A key point to keep in mind is that an overall increase in organic recalls between 2012 and 2015 would not be surprising — not because organic food is less safe, but because of the dramatic increase in organic food sales and purchases that we’ve been seeing in this country,”
Vice President of Stericycle, Kevin Pollack quietly admits that the reason for the rise in recalls is “partly” because of the enormous increase in the demand for organic foods. Despite this quiet admission Pollack goes on to spread organic food psyop phobia stating:
“What’s striking is that since 2012, all organic recalls have been driven by bacterial contamination, like salmonella, listeria and hepatitis A, rather than a problem with a label,” … “This is a fairly serious and really important issue because a lot of consumers just aren’t aware of it.”
And just like that, Pollack leaves it to the U.S. corporate media to spread the propaganda from there. The propaganda here is subtle and transparent to anyone not paying attention, but is quite obvious to anyone who is. The message being conveyed here is that genetically modified foods are somehow safer than organic foods and that organic (non-GMO) foods are becoming increasingly “dangerous”!
Let’s consider a few things. Let’s all remove our Orwellian hats for a moment. First, there is no such thing per-se as “organic” food. We all call it organic, but more importantly it’s natural and it’s real. Everything else that is not real, natural or organic is fake, genetically modified, synthetic, or not real. Sadly the GMO psyop is so deep today that the control system has everyone thinking that genetically modifying things is a normal thing to do and somehow not genetically modifying things open you up to danger, illness, death and destruction.
Pro-GMO Psyop Stages
As we review the first level of this secret pro-GMO psyop we consider that the first intent of this propaganda piece is to make that “weird” special category of food called “organics” seem like it perhaps doesn’t belong in our world. It’s the culprit of bacterial spreading and it is therefore a problem for humanity. Organic foods are being painted as somehow bad for you.
The second level of this pro-GMO psyop is that once the problem is offered- “organic foods are responsible for spreading bacteria”- then we must come up with a solution. That solution of course, not mentioned here is to perhaps cut down on organics, or maybe get rid of them all together. The replacement problem-solving food of course is genetically modified foods, the one with the tiny microscopic labels that no one can read with the paragraph sized list of ingredients of things most of us can’t pronounce.
The third level of this pro-GMO psyop is that nowhere in these corporate media stories or in the issued report are the dangers of GMO foods mentioned. Let’s not forget that GMO foods are banned in many countries and for good reason. That’s because genetically modified foods are dangerous. Yet these dangers are completely ignored to the delight of Monsanto, Syngenta and other GMO giants.
Health and safety is not something to debate. I would rather risk a self-limited bacterial infection which a healthy immune system can take on, than to alter my DNA and ingest a cancer-causing and other chronic human disease-causing food. The fact is that outside of nature’s natural “organic” foods there are no safe choices. The truth they don’t want you to know is that all GMOs should be banned forever. This is about science, health, common sense and morality.
The controllers layer these deceptions and then point you in the opposite direction. So instead of looking at the GMO problem they want everyone instead fearing organic foods.
Have you considered that perhaps this is the very early stages of a future aggressive campaign against organic foods? Have you considered that perhaps this is a propaganda beta-test to see how people react to the story? I believe this is very possible. These subtle stories usually grow in size later on. Perhaps later on they’ll stage a massive “out-break” to be blamed on “organics”. The public would then be forced (vaccine-style) to eat GMO foods. Imagine that!
Remember the measles outbreak psyop of 2014? We all saw how it morphed into forced vaccination bills (SB277) in states like California, which if it sticks will surely be a template for an attempt at a federal mandatory bill. Don’t forget the measles story came out in small sections for months throughout 2014. The mainstream media kept trying different angles on it. Then by the end of the year they switched from Measles to Ebola and gauged everyone’s reaction on that. Before you knew it they employed Hollywood celebrity mocking “anti-vaxxers”, funded several “pro-vaccine” campaigns and the rest is history.
So don’t be fooled by subtle seemingly innocent stories about a new “report” that suggests that organics food recalls are up and how “serious” this is. This is just propaganda from the same people who have given us many other recent “studies”, new “data”, and “reports” always spinning the narrative sometimes slowly, sometimes more aggressively toward the profit of choice.
We should all be aware by now that essentially all scientific research of medical claims are absolutely “untrustable and fraudulent“. Especially when we observe the synchronistical spread of these study results by the mainstream media only to later on observe that these study conclusions seem to always have political or corporate profit ramifications.
So nothing should surprise us from the empire that tells us that a “new study” shows cancer is just “bad luck“. Or that everything needs to be genetically controlled instead of considering the environmental factor like eating healthy and pursuing a healthy lifestyle so that you can minimize your trips to the doctor and not waste so much money on hospital bills.
Eating healthy I believe is the most important thing you can do to dump doctors and expensive tyrannical medical-hospital systems out of your life. Health begins during conception, continues after birth and then throughout your life. This is why it is so important to avoid anything that is unnatural as much as possible.
Don’t let a multi-trillion dollar vaccine maker or pharmaceutical company tell you their GMO food, drug or vaccine is “safe”. They only tell you that because “safe” claims means trillions $$ of dollars for them especially if they can get government to force you to take their product.
Aside from pursuing personal health as a token of self ownership and self-responsibility, let’s continue to pursue solutions in the form of inter-dependence. Share health knowledge with one another and help make healthy foods available to one another. If you can now is the time to grow your own food and become familiar with what medicinal values organic foods have. The most important goal is to boost your immune system and thus strive to make government’s medical tyrannical system obsolete since many diseases are based on functional compromise of the body and a depleted, improperly working immune systems.
I believe doctors including many medical doctors will eventually go to where the demand is, given that most of them are well meaning and in their hearts are committed to evidence-based medicine. Many of them will begin to see the greater agenda at play and there are many signs this is already happening.
Ultimately, health is an individual thing and there is no other topic that requires self accountability and responsibility than your own health. As always it starts with you. Eating healthy organic food is one of the easiest and most powerful and effective things people can do to start dumping the control system. It’s no wonder they are slowly preparing their propaganda for what appears to be a long but eventually losing battle.
Bernie Suarez is a revolutionary writer with a background in medicine, psychology, and information technology. He has written numerous articles over the years about freedom, government corruption and conspiracies, and solutions. A former host of the 9/11 Freefall radio show, Bernie is also the creator of the Truth and Art TV projectwhere he shares articles and videos about issues that raise our consciousness and offer solutions to our current problems. His efforts are designed to encourage others to joyfully stand for truth, to expose government tactics of propaganda, fear and deception, and to address the psychology of dealing with the rising new world order. He is also a former U.S. Marine who believes it is our duty to stand for and defend the U.S. Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. A peace activist, he believes information and awareness is the first step toward being free from enslavement from the globalist control system which now threatens humanity. He believes love conquers all fear and it is up to each and every one of us to manifest the solutions and the change that you want to see in this world, because doing this is the very thing that will ensure victory and restoration of the human race from the rising global enslavement system, and will offer hope to future generations.
Investigation reveals damaging conflict of interest despite claims of no Monsanto funding. Report by Claire Robinson and Jonathan Matthews at GM Watch
In what appears to be an exercise in damage limitation, an article in the journal Nature has disclosed that Kevin Folta, a plant scientist at the University of Florida, received a US$25,000 grant last year from Monsanto. Monsanto noted that the money “may be used at your discretion in support of your research and outreach projects”, according to the journal.
Folta is active on the GMO-promoting website GMO Answers. The website is “funded by the members of The Council for Biotechnology Information, which includes BASF, Bayer CropScience, Dow AgroSciences, DuPont, Monsanto Company and Syngenta.” The site describes Folta as an “independent expert” and to date has not disclosed his Monsanto funding.
The Folta-Monsanto collaboration was revealed in an investigation by the food transparency campaign, US Right to Know. The investigation yielded 4,600 pages of e-mails and other records from Folta.
Folta says that the funds are earmarked for a proposed University of Florida programme on communicating biotechnology. But according to the article in Nature, the documents show that Monsanto paid for Folta’s travel to speak to US politicians, the media, farmers, and students.
US Right to Know launched its investigation of academic researchers after it noticed that several had answered questions about GM crops on the GMO Answers website. US Right to Know considers the industry-funded site, which is managed by public relations firm Ketchum of New York, to be a “straight-up marketing tool to spin GMOs in a positive light”. It is now seeking the records of public-sector researchers — who are subject to freedom-of-information laws — to confirm its suspicions.
It appears from the Nature piece that the emails released by the University of Florida may show that Folta used material provided by Ketchum’s PR people in his GMO Answers’ responses. Folta is quoted as saying of Ketchum’s suggested answers, “I don’t know if I used them, modified them or what.”
What makes the Folta disclosures particularly notable is that to date Folta has gone to great lengths to bat off suggestions that he gets any money from Monsanto, emphasizing that he is an independent scientist working in a public institution and funded from public sources. “I’m paid by the citizens of my state to help them understand science. I’m a shill for science and the land grant university mission,” he commented on one site. On another, when the question of whether he got money from the biotech industry came up, he emphasized how open he is about his funding: “Hey guys, you know you could just reach out and ask… always glad to talk about such things. My research has been funded 100% by public sources, except for a small amount we get for strawberry research… No Monsanto.” Later he elaborates: “Alas, no research money from Monsanto, never any personal compensation for any talks” (our emphasis). That posting was made this year – after the Monsanto funding is now known to have been awarded.
Indeed, only two months ago Kevin Folta declared, “I have nothing to do with Monsanto.”
And as far as we are aware, prior to the article in Nature, Folta has never disclosed anywhere that he has received this funding from Monsanto, even in response to direct questions. This failure to disclose needs to be seen in the context of Folta’s long history of not just aggressively denying receiving any monies at all from Monsanto, even as much as “a dime”, but ridiculing those who suggested otherwise.
What makes these issues so important is that it is clear from the scientific literature, dating back over three decades, that funding has a marked influence on science. This has led to demands for disclosure of industry payments, most notably by scientific journals. It is also recognized that even the provision of free travel and other expenses may compromise integrity and impartiality and that this principle does not only apply to research, but also extends to science communication activities, as in the case of Folta.
Kevin Folta’s impartiality has been challenged many times. He says on GMO Answers, “My answers are 100% consistent with the peer-reviewed literature.” But he has been found to disregard peer-reviewed research, for example, on the nutritional value of organic food, in order to push his biotech agenda.
And now Folta’s apparent failure to give any indication of his Monsanto support until forced to do so has fatally damaged his credibility.
By “Barry Soetoro, Esq” |
Climate scams won’t quit. Every few years, the scammers get exposed – but they’re making so much money, they can’t stop.
How did Global Warming fool so many people, so fast? And why won’t the hoax die?
Global Warming – The Pitch
What is the Global Warming sales pitch?
We’re told “Act fast, or you’ll roast and suffer.” In other words, if we let Global Warming continue, we’ll get scorched by lava while choking on sulfur. Earth will get hotter until we can barely breathe.
Does that ring a bell? A place that keeps heating up, causing pain and suffering?
That sounds like a place called Hell.
Now, to fix this “warming” problem, what do Globalists demand? They order us to “Go Green.” Stop using (dirty, sinful) electricity and gasoline – and plant trees.
If we act now – by giving money to politicians – we can avoid Hell, and transform the world into a lush, green Utopia. A tropical rain forest, unspoiled by man’s dirty factories.
Indeed, we can undo man’s damage to the world – by shutting down factories and planting palm trees, until our towns become tropical rain forests. Does that image feel familiar?
It should. That’s the Garden of Eden.
If you want to scam a huge population, you can start from scratch. Or, you can take something everyone knows – and use it against them.
Why not pick something EVERYONE knows about – like Christianity? 32% of the world is Christian. But even atheists know about Heaven and Hell. Atheists might not believe in Hell, but they’ve heard of it.
That’s why crooks stole the “image system” of Catholicism from the Old Testament – and twisted it around, to use against you. In a brilliant yet evil coup, global con artists took the beliefs of Christians everywhere – then warped and disguised those beliefs – transforming them into a carefully built scam.
According to the hoax, you’re evil if you use gas/electricity. But if you do penance by giving money to con artists, politicians will save you from Hell (aka Global Warming) and return you to a state of innocence (Garden of Eden) – a time before man ruined our lush tropical Earth with his corrupt sins (pollution).
The scammers didn’t need to condition you to believe their lies – they just took what you already knew, warped it, and threw it back at you. Their (co-opted and twisted) Eden and Hell imagery is disguised, but it rings true – because those places have been a prominent part of Christianity for 2,000 years. Logically, “Global Warming” doesn’t add up. But on some level, it feels right because it’s based on Biblical imagery.
After all, why should con artists appeal to your intellect when they can hit you subconsciously, using your own religion to persuade you?
The hoax says oil (created inside Earth) is somehow evil. If you use it, you’re being evil. This creates guilt, where the only relief is giving money to crooks (politicians).
Multiply this con by 8 billion humans, and you’ve got a huge racket generating billions of dollars annually.
The Perfect Product
Pretend you’re the scam artist. You’ve found the perfect product.
Your product is THIN AIR. It’s invisible “greenhouse gases” that nobody can see or taste.
You don’t need to hire employees, because you don’t need to make your product – air is already made. You don’t need to ship your product (greenhouse gases), because they’re already everywhere. No shipping or handling.
Your product never fails – because it’s fictional. Nobody can publish a review of your product, since they can’t actually touch it. This protects you from the pesky folks at Consumer Reports. They can’t road-test your product and find flaws, because your product doesn’t exist.
Getting billions of people to buy your imaginary, non-existent product is like getting them to feed a unicorn. They never actually meet the unicorn, but they pay each day – and pay extra when you announce the unicorn is “sick.” If they refuse to give money for the unicorn, you pass laws (taxes and fees) forcing them to. Then, you heap guilt on top – since anyone NOT feeding the unicorn is bad.
Everyone’s A Customer
Most scams target a person or group. But Global Warming targets everyone on earth – because everyone breathes air and uses electricity. If you don’t live in a treehouse, you’re using gas/electricity for heat. And everyone owns a light bulb. Since these things are “sins,” the crooks get you – just for being alive.
In short, Global Warming scammers sell a nonexistent product that’s everywhere and used by everyone.
It’s the perfect scam.
Rebranding The Scam
When folks discover the scam, the thieves change its branding from “Global Warming” to “Climate Change.” This way, their sales pitch covers everything that could possibly happen. During summer, it’s “Global Warming” because it’s warm outside. During winter, they say “Climate Change” because “warming” doesn’t ring true during a 3-foot blizzard. Every couple decades, they change “Warming” to “Cooling” to freshen things up and explain why their prediction of “Hell on Earth” never happened.
CO2 Is Plant Food
Humans exhale CO2 – it’s NOT poison. Plants consume CO2 to grow – it’s plant food.
Plants love CO2. As you see here, plants grow faster with higher CO2: EMBED VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2qVNK6zFgE
The human body is 18% carbon. Yet Obama and EPA tell you CO2 is a “pollutant.”
And polar bears? In 1950, there were only about 5,000. Today, there’s around 25,000 polar bears. And they swim – they’re not stranded on ice blocks.
The UN has been lying about “global warming” for decades. Why? To collect trillions in “climate taxes” and get rich running a “carbon trading market” with Goldman Sachs. They also want to establish “global governance,” according to Al Gore.
The Telegraph calls climate fraud “the biggest science scandal ever.” Scientists have been caught “cooking the books” on climate data so many times, it’s become a cliché. If climate “researchers” stop defrauding the public with scary predictions, the government stops delivering bags of money for their “research.” Thus, they keep lying:
The hacked ClimateGate emails exposed fraud and collusion between the UN and climate scientists at major Universities:
As ClimateGate erupted, scientists were asked to release their raw temperature data, so the scientific community could verify their “global warming” conclusions. The CRU response? They announced that ALL their raw temperature data (150 years worth) was “lost” when they switched offices. In other words, the dog ate their homework. CRU cannot release their data, because it’s fraudulent. So they “lost” it.
Here, Lord Monckton debunks the “Global Warming Fad.”
Socialists know that “Green is the new Red.” In other words, if they can’t sell you Communism, they’ll gain control via Environmentalism. So government tells us cars/people are making the planet hotter – and demands trillions in new taxes to “fix” this problem.
Even this EU Parliament Member calls Global Warming a “scam” and Al Gore a “Snake Oil Salesman.”
Ken Lay (ENRON) Invented “Carbon Credits”
Al Gore made $100 million from this hoax. Bernie Madoff would be impressed. But who invented “carbon credit trading” anyway? Ken Lay, back at ENRON.
The Bottom Line
The notion that governments scam you is troubling. So troubling, that most folks don’t want to think about it – or worse yet, do anything about it.
Since you wouldn’t murder your neighbor, you have trouble imagining other people murdering their neighbor. Yet every year, a handful of people – for various reasons – murder their neighbor. It keeps happening – even though you have trouble imagining it.
This tendency to assume “what’s true for me is true for others” makes sense – in many cases. But in some cases, that belief is totally false. Con artists exist. And some aren’t after your wallet – they’re after everyone’s wallet.
Enjoy my prior columns:
Obama: The Ultimate Temp asks if Obama was installed to bury the government’s prior crimes.
If you missed my recent (Sandy Hook & Boston) segment, LISTEN NOW:
Sandy Hook: Trick or Treason explores FELONS playing Sandy Hook “parents” and the upcoming (fake) “shopping mall attacks.”
Odd Fires Destroy Key Government Records shows how they might have destroyed 9/11 evidence.
FBI: Federal Bureau of Illusion explores sketchy, flawed, and possibly planted “evidence” in high-profile shootings and bombings.
DHS Admits: Staged Shootings In Malls explores fake “events” sold to the public as “real.” With Sandy Hoax “parents” strong-arming kids on TV, the government is desperate to keep you fooled until they’ve grabbed your guns.
Trauma Town USA explores odd shootings/stabbings in Monroeville PA. It sounded “tinfoil hat” until Jeh Johnson (DHS Secretary) admitted the US Government has been staging fake Shopping Mall shootings for 2 years.
Sandy Hook CASE CLOSED? recaps the most compelling Sandy Hoax highlights.
Shocking Facts – Sandy Hook COVERUP explores the (3) bizarre “public-record lock-down” bills crammed into law after Sandy Hook. We discuss WHO likely staged Sandy Hook, and WHY they took such a huge risk. We also explore the fantastic tale of Bloomberg’s sidekick, Aurora victim “Stephen Barton.”
Sandy Hook Death Records and Obama’s SSN explores connections between Newtown CT and Obama’s SSN. Was Obama’s SSN stolen from a man who died 1 mile from Sandy Hook Elementary?
Police Couldn’t Find Shotgun For 9 Hours explains how a shotgun magically “popped up” 9 hours after the Sandy Hook shooting.
An Eerie Visit To Sandy Hook explores (citizen journalist) Barry’s trip to the spooky Newtown Mental Hospital, where Harrison Bounel died. We show you Barry’s stunning photos, and discuss what really happened at the historic “Sandy Hook Massacre.”
Barry Soetoro, Esq is a syndicated columnist focused on fake (staged) government terror. His recent columns explore the Sandy Hook (Newtown CT) “massacre” and the identity of “Barack Hussein Obama.”
Everything is fake in our society today – or at least a great many things are. This is the final part 4 of the series of exposing the monumental amount of fakery that exists in our world today. The real will always be stronger than the fake, but first you need to recognize which is which.
Below are the final 8 areas of fakery to round out the top 40:
33. Fake False Flag Events
The rate of staged false flag operations, whether they be false flag shootings or false flag bombings, has been increasing. It almost seems like there’s one that goes by somewhere every month. It’s Another Day, Another False Flag. Maybe this is due to how effectively the elite can fool the general population, and scare them into giving up their rights and supporting the centralization of power. Yet, at the same time, there is also a growing awareness of a critical mass of people who see right through these events. After all, we have been exposed to a lot of them.
In the last 15 years, here is a brief and incomplete list of 21st century false flag ops:
– 9/11 of 2001
– the Bali bombings in Indonesia of 2002
– 7/7 of 2005
– the Norway shooting of 2011
– the fake Sandy Hook (Sandy Hoax) shooting of 2012
– the Boston Marathon bombing of 2013
– the LAX shooting of 2013
– the Santa Barbara shooting of 2014
– the Malaysian Flight 17 of 2014 (falsely blamed on Russia)
– the “Sydney Siege” in Australia of 2014
– the French Charlie Hebdo shooting of 2015
– the Tunisia shooting of 2015
– the Charleston shooing of 2015
and so on. There are many more that didn’t make that list. Paul Watson of InfoWars pointed out a few years ago how even the military term false flag had begun to permeate in the mass consciousness and had cropped up way more as a search term online. Remember how InfoWars reporter Dan Bidondi asked a Boston official, on live TV just as it was unfolding, whether the Boston Marathon bombing was a false flag event? It would appear with the rising consciousness that the elite are going to be hard pressed to keep using false flag operations – unless they take it to a whole new level with perfect, undetectable holograms.
34. Fake Crisis Actors
Related to the fakery of false flag operations are the fake crisis actors used by the MSM to attempt to deceive you. The alternative media has done a great job exposing the extent of fakery here, including exposing crisis actors at Sandy Hook, the Boston Marathon, the Charleston shooting and many other events. On several occasions, the lying MSM even used the same crisis actors (see here and here) for different false flag events!
35. Fake Pandemics
While the threat of bioweapons, including those that are constructed to target certain ethnicities, races or segments of society, is quite appealing to an elite cabal bent on depopulation, the fact remains that the recent pandemics we have witnessed, especially the ebola pandemic, are exaggerated and fake. Kudos to Len Horowitz for his years of research in documenting the rise of bioweapons and fake pandemics, and also to Jon Rappoport who kept a cool head and questioned every aspect of the ebola psy-op, while many others were taken in by the propaganda. Wasn’t it telling and almost surreal the way the ebola phenomenon just suddenly dropped off the map, after the US Government allegedly gave the order to the MSM to stop reporting on it?
36. Fake Moon Landing
The moon landing is another stunning piece of fakery that has gone down in the official history books as fact. Perhaps the best pieces on the issue are Jay Weinder’s analysis, Secrets of The Shining: Or How Faking the Moon Landings Nearly Cost Stanley Kubrick his Marriage and his Life and also in this interview. Weidner presents a compelling argument that the elite convinced Stanley Kubrick to fake the moon landing in exchange for secrecy and future film budgeting. Kubrick himself was very well acquainted with the Satanic underbelly of the New World Order, and produced one of the most striking films which ever exposed it (Eyes Wide Shut), with its famous scene of a Satanic ritual orgy and sacrifice in a mansion of the elite. Kubrick died from a heart attack before the release of the film despite being reported to have been in good health with a strong heart – just another coincidence, I’m sure.
It is quite possible we went to the moon – just not in the way we were told. If you study the origins of NASA, you will realize it came out of the JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory) of Jack Parson, black magician and follower of Aleister Crowley. Later, Nazi scientists joined NASA who were smuggled into the US under Operation Paperclip. Additionally, there are many Freemasons at NASA, including many of the astronauts on the 1960s and 1970s missions.
37. Fake International Space Station and Fake Space Walks
The fakery about space is not limited to the moon landing. There are numerous videos regarding the ISS (International Space Station) which look obviously faked, including one where one of the astronaut Chris Cassidy slips up and admits they are shooting the video in a US town on the ground. The Chinese also released a very suspect “space walk” where a bubble can be seen going past the astronauts’s head! There is another video showing someone with scuba gear aboard a supposed space craft. So what’s really going on in space? It’s hard to know, but these examples of fakery are easy to spot.
38. Fake History
It has been said many times that history is written by the victors. If these victors have an agenda to dominate or set up a system of control with their newly won power to ensure they remain at the helm for many years to come, they can easily rewrite history or give us fake history in order to legitimize themselves. George Orwell wisely observed that “Who controls the present controls the past; who controls the past controls the future.” What he meant by that is that if you are currently in power, you have the means to censor information (e.g. internet firewalls, data deletion, book burning, etc.), and then, by controlling what people thought happened, you can shape the past in a favorable way so as to ensure you remain in power for the future. An obvious example is the way the Zionist-dominated press reported on World War 2 and the events leading up to it.
This is why revisionist history is so important; we need people to actively reexamine our past and work out what happened, so we can see the patterns and learn from our mistakes. As George Santayana said, “those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it”.
39. Fake Authority
An overarching theme of all the fakery I have listed is that humanity has given it power all to fake authority. We have been tricked into giving over unquestioning obedience to authority, without stopping to think critically, question sources and biases, and make decisions for ourselves. It’s all too easy for someone to don a black robe, white jacket or shiny badge and appear to be somehow above you. Yes, some people have gone through a lot of hard work and training to become a judge, priest, scientist, doctor or cop, but they are still human. They still don’t know everything. What if they just memorized a lot of facts and procedures themselves without ever truly questioning it or understanding it, then just repeated and parroted it over to you?
40. Fake Universe
Finally, it seems the very universe in which we live is, also, not exactly “real”. The recent upsurge and popularity of the flat earth movement (who have highlighted many interesting anomalies that can’t be explained by the globe earth model) shows that we still have some investigation to do in determining exactly what kind of place we live on. On a more fundamental level, however, we live in a fake universe in the sense that it’s a giant hologram or simulated reality. People from all walks of life have hinted at this deep truth, whether it be ancient Hindu teachings that the world is maya (illusion), researchers such as the late Michael Talbot who wrote the great book The Holographic Universe, or cutting edge scientific studies trying to prove that the holographic model of reality fits the data better than the standard models of physics.
These days there are many Western scientists putting their energy into cracking the code of our holographic reality. Mainstream media outlets are exploring the fake universe topic too. Take a look at the following:
– A study by Nick Bostrom in 2003 which proposed “at least one of the following propositions is true: (1) the human species is very likely to go extinct before reaching a “posthuman” stage; (2) any posthuman civilization is extremely unlikely to run a significant number of simulations of their evolutionary history (or variations thereof); (3) we are almost certainly living in a computer simulation. It follows that the belief that there is a significant chance that we will one day become posthumans who run ancestor-simulations is false, unless we are currently living in a simulation.”
– A study by theoretical physicist Juan Maldacena in 1997 proposed that “an audacious model of the Universe in which gravity arises from infinitesimally thin, vibrating strings could be reinterpreted in terms of well-established physics. The mathematically intricate world of strings, which exist in nine dimensions of space plus one of time, would be merely a hologram: the real action would play out in a simpler, flatter cosmos where there is no gravity.”
– A study by Daniel Grumiller et al in 2014 proposing the holographic model of the Universe: “These field theories are the putative holographic duals to theories of gravity in three-dimensional asymptotically flat space times”
Everything is Fake!
Everything is fake! The sooner you wake up to the deception the better. Let us know in the comments below what you find to be the fakest things around. Above all, remember that you can be real and true in the midst of all this. Don’t let it get you down; let it be a challenge to help you rise to your potential.
Makia Freeman is the editor of The Freedom Articles and senior researcher at ToolsForFreedom.com, writing on many aspects of the global conspiracy, from vaccines to Zionism to false flag operations and more, and also including info on natural health, sovereignty and higher consciousness.
“The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society,” Edward Bernays observed almost a century ago. “Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.” Bernays’ insight reflects the view of corporate statists he regularly commissioned with.
Intertwined with complex public relations exercises, corporate news media’s role today has far less to do with informing the public than it does with maintaining a perpetual tension and anxiety throughout the body politic. Through such tension the citizenry will further gravitate toward or even consciously advocate for heightened police state measures now peddled a prerequisite for public safety.
Recent quantitative and historically-oriented studies by USA Today and the Congressional Research Service (CRS) on mass murder in the United States provide much food for thought especially since they suggest vast public misperceptions concerning massacre events that call out for further inquiry. More than ever, public opinion has been fueled by a corporate news media disproportionately sensationalizing certain mass murders while overlooking others that are at least as serious.
The CRS looked at an array of academic studies and FBI data to find an annual average of 31 mass murders (defined as four or more victims excluding the perpetrator). Importantly, mass shootings have increased only slightly between 2009 and 2013 versus preceding five year periods dating to 1999. Of these, about two thirds involve firearms. If the year 2012 was excluded from the latest 2009-13timespan that period’s average number of incidents (22.4) and fatalities (116) would have shown a significant decrease versus the previous two five year averages.
Prominent gun rights opponents such as President Obama and Michael Bloomberg have advocated for gun control measures. Their activism has been most vigorous following the 2012 events, in particular the mass shootings at Aurora Colorado and Newtown Connecticut, each of which now appear to have been “false flags” intended to bolster the case for scaling back the Second Amendment (e.g. here, here, here and here).
Despite these poorly understood and vastly propagandized events Aurora and Sandy Hook have been imbued in the pubic mind on a scale comparable to the September 11, 2001 “terror attacks.” This is the case even though there are now far more contradictions and unanswered questions concerning both events than when they initially transpired.
In the case of Newtown local and state authorities have had difficulty responding to numerous public records requests simply querying on the most fundamental documents to confirm whether the event ever took place as reported by major news media. The very news outlets sensationalizing the massacre have long since moved on to solicit the most recent bloodlettings in Charleston, Chattanooga, and Lafayette.
Corporate news outlets indeed know how the public fears being involved in such an event. According to one nationwide survey of adults highlighted in the CRS study,
Americans’ top fears include 1) walking alone at night, 2) becoming the victim of identity theft, 3) various risks of using the Internet, 4) being the victim of a mass shooting, and 5) public speaking.
Most Americans learn of catastrophic events from television news, and overwhelmingly rely on the video display of news to make sense of their world. The corporate media chieftains and their subordinate producers and editors overseeing the modern consciousness industry thus have free reign to manipulate the thoughts, fears, even the dreams of the populace, thereby shaping the psychic basis for what is deemed desirable public policy. They choose specific stories and gauge the extent of their exposure to craft national public opinion and dismiss others not upholding certain agendas, such as race-based social tension and gun control. As the observations below suggest, Time Warner’s CNN is a central agent in bolstering such perspectives.
A cursory examination of recent broadcast news may prove helpful in demonstrating today’s psywar on the American people. Coverage of the July 18, 2015 shooting at a military recruiting station and base in Chattanooga Tennessee, and the July 23, 2015 massacre in a Lafayette Louisiana movie theater are illustrative. Each incident resulted in profuse media attention, making the events impossible to overlook.
Yet equally tragic and alarming mass murders transpired on these exact dates with comparatively little reportage or commentary from corporate media. For example, on July 18 in Northern California one Martin Martinez was charged with the murders of three young children and two women, one of whom was a practicing physician.
On July 23 two teenage boys were taken into custody in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma as suspects in the brutal stabbing deaths of five family members. The scene was so disturbing that even responding police officers were visibly shaken, a rare story by NBC News noted. “The crime scene has taken a pretty heavy toll on officers who have come out here,” a Broken Arrow policeman remarked. “It hits close to home, especially when the victims are adults and juveniles. Our officers have a lot to take in.”
Comparing the coverage of these four comparable events that transpired on or around the same dates indexed by the LexisNexis database, one finds the privileged stories chose to impress upon the public mind the alleged problem of “love wolves,” their purported ideological predispositions—in these instances Muslim and Nazi-racist fanaticism—and the apparent ease with which they have obtained firearms.
Chattanooga Marine Base Shooting Coverage in Broadcast News, July 16-23, 2015 via LexisNexis
Total Story Transcript Yield: 389
Various Independent and Network Affiliate Broadcasts — 120
CNN — 119
Fox News — 36
CBS News — 21
ABC News — 19
NBC News — 14
MSNBC — 12
Federal News Service — 10
National Public Radio — 8
Channel News Asia — 6
CNN International — 6
Canadian Television Network — 4
Lou Dobbs Tonight — 4
Congressional Quarterly Transcriptions — 3
Euronews English — 3
PBS NewsHour — 3
ABC Australia — 1
Modesto California Mass Murder Broadcast News Coverage, July 18-25, 2015 via LexisNexis
Total Story Transcript Yield: 22
Various Independent and Network Affiliate Broadcasts — 17
CNN — 1
ABC News — 1
CBS News — 1
NBC News — 1
Canadian Television Network — 1
Lafayette Theater Shooting Broadcast News Coverage, July 23-30, 2015 via LexisNexis
Total Story Transcript Yield: 343
Various Independent and Network Affiliate Broadcasts — 161
CNN — 78
Fox News — 9
CBS News — 22
ABC News — 21
NBC News — 13
MSNBC — 12
Federal News Service — 9
Canadian Television Network — 3
National Public Radio — 2
Congressional Quarterly Transcriptions — 3
Channel News Asia — 2
CNN International — 2
Euronews English — 2
PBS NewsHour — 1
Financial Market Regulatory Wire — 1
Lou Dobbs Tonight — 1
Broken Arrow Oklahoma Mass Stabbing Broadcast News Coverage, July 23-30, 2015
Total Story Transcript Yield: 7
Various Independent and Network Affiliate Broadcasts — 4
CNN — 1
ABC — 1
NBC — 1
How can one explain such disparate coverage? It may be attributable to the random nature of editorial decision-making at major news outlets. A more critical analysis, however, suggests a coordinated effort to maneuver public opinion behind the “war on terror” and continued public acceptance of America’s police state.
Can this merely be dismissed as “conspiracy theory”? It is well established that CNN and NPR have collaborated with US military psychological warfare experts in recent years. “CNN had hosted a total of five interns from U.S. Army Psyops, two in television, two in radio, and one in satellite operations,” Project Censored noted in the early 2000s, citing coverage of the phenomenon in both alternative and mainstream outlets.
The military/CNN personnel belonged to the airmobile Fourth Psychological Operations Group stationed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. One of the main tasks of this group of almost 1,200 soldiers and officers is to spread “selected information.” The propaganda group was involved in the Gulf War, the war in Bosnia, and the crisis in Kosovo.
The military personnel stayed with CNN for at least two weeks “to get to know the company and to broaden their horizons.” Collins maintains that “they didn’t work under the control of the army.” The temporary outplacement of U.S. Army Psyops personnel in various sectors of society began a couple of years ago. Contract periods vary from weeks to one year.
In light of the Sandy Hook and Aurora events, in addition to other sensationalized mass shootings like those referenced above, it is not unreasonable to question whether CNN and other major news outlets are again carrying out such exercises. Given the corporate news media and federal government’s accelerating arrogance and lack of accountability, would the public ever be privy to such a scheme?
With the above comparisons in mind one needs to seriously consider the extent to which CNN and other news outlets are again working with intelligence and/or military psywar personnel to essentially “brainwash the American public” on crucial issues such as gun control, as former Attorney General Eric Holder recommended in 1995.
There is an all too apparent intent behind today’s terrorist and mass shooting events—an insidious and fraudulent effort to rob people of not only their constitutional freedoms but also their peace of mind and ability to exercise basic free association in their communities. This brings a whole new meaning to the term “terrorism,” as well as the real parties actually implicated in the psychic torment of a once free nation.
Professor James F. Tracy is an Associate Professor of Media Studies at Florida Atlantic University. James Tracy’s work on media history, politics and culture has appeared in a wide variety of academic journals, edited volumes, and alternative news and opinion outlets. James is editor of Union for Democratic Communication’s Journal Democratic Communiqué and a contributor to Project Censored’s forthcoming publication Censored 2013: The Top Censored Stories and Media Analysis of 2011-2012. Additional writings and information are accessible at memoryholeblog.com..
Everything is fake in our society today – or at least a great many things are. Our world is filled with an extraordinary amount of lies, deception, disinformation, misinformation, fakery, fraud, facades, mirages, propaganda and brainwashing. The good thing though is that once you awaken to the deception, you can use it as a tool for raising your consciousness. The idea that virtually everything is fake can be empowering rather than depressing. Sure, we’ve all felt overwhelmed, sad, angry and impotent at times when we’ve seen just how easily our (mis)leaders can fool the masses with sophistry and empty rhetoric, but they’ve all been placed there to challenge us to wake up more quickly and fully, and reclaim our world.
Here’s my list of the top 40 pieces of fakery in our world today:
1. Fake News
Let’s begin with the MSM (Mainstream Media), better called the lamestream media, and their “news”, which is essentially corporate infotainment. The MSM waters down the news and makes it entertaining to further distract people from things of real significance. There is nothing balanced, impartial or fair about MSM news. In the US, Australia and many other Western nations, the news is dominated by a handful of for-profit corporations who are legally bound to provide a return on investment to their shareholders. This means running “news” pieces which either promote the agenda of the corporate owners (especially the military agenda) or censoring stories which would hurt political allies and advertisers (like Big Pharma, who is the biggest contributor of funds for advertising on MSM according to former US Senator Robert Kennedy Jr.).
Additionally, the news is literally fake – remember the CNN green screen stunt where they pretended they were being bombed in Saudi Arabia but were really in a studio? What about lying news anchos like Brian Williams and Bill O’Reilly (Bill O’Leilly)?
2. Fake Journalism
Alongside fake news, of course, comes equally fake journalism. MSM journalists today are not the true investigative reporters of yore. There are exceptions such as journalists who used to work for the MSM Big 6 and are now working independently (either leaving of their own volition or having been fired) such as Ben Swann and Sharyl Attkisson. However, they are few and far between. Most journalists function as little more than parrots repeating the corporate party line, and are too scared to rock the boat for fear of losing their jobs. The White House strictly controls who has “access” to the President and other officials. In general, if you want more access, you have to toe the line and ask easy, softball questions that make politicians look good. Additionally, the Government admitted it made video news releases or prepackaged news for the MSM, which then broadcast these releases as “news” without disclosing to its viewers that the pieces were premade by the Government!
3. Fake Entertainment
On the topic of media, let’s turn our attention to Hollywood and the entertainment industry. If you’re looking for fakery and superficiality, look no further, because Hollywood and certain parts of southern California are about as shallow as it gets. The dominating culture there dictates that it’s more important what you look like than who you are; more important who you hang out with (and are seen with) than what you know; and more important how big your Botox lips or silicone breasts are than how big your heart is; and more important what you own and what’s in your bank account than what gifts you’ve given to the world.
Hollywood’s film and music industries are imbued with Satanism. This is easily seen with its influence on heavy metal, rock, hip hop and these days even pop (take a look at the Illuminati symbology in the music and videos of Madonna or Katy Perry). Actresses such as Rosanne Barr and many other Hollywood insiders have exposed how mind control, prostitution (turning up-and-coming stars into prostitutes or forcing them to have sex to “make” it) and pedophilia are rife throughout Hollywood. Michael Jackson suffered from mind control and attempted to tell the world before he was killed. Many others such as Mariah Carey and Britney Spears show obvious signs of mind control.
4. Fake Corporate PR and Advertising
Another aspect of visual media (TV) that makes you sick are these generic “we care” fake feel-good commercials made by slick marketing departments of the corporatocracy, trying to get you to associate them with happiness, caring, giving, equality or any other value they choose from a list. They use marketing as a kind of weaponized psychology. Did you ever wonder why Big Pharma always shows beautiful models, happy retired people, bouncing dogs or smiling babies to peddle its poisonous, side-effect laden drugs? Corporations are soulless entities and legal persons – the epitome of fakery in many ways since they are fake persons with the rights of people and the responsibilities of none.
5. Fake Medicine
Big Pharma is the force behind Western Medicine, and Rockefeller is the force behind both of them. With its smorgasbord of synthetic drugs, vaccines, surgery, chemotherapy and radiation, Western medicine or allopathy has earned the dubious honor of killing hundreds of thousands of people every year. A 2000 study by Dr. Barbara Starfield, MD, found that allopathy kills 225,000 per year in the US, while a 2003 study by Dr. Gary Null, MD and others, found that allopathy kills 783,000 per year in the US. Starfield concluded that Western Medicine in America causes:
– 12,000 deaths from unnecessary surgeries;
– 7,000 deaths from medication errors in hospitals;
– 20,000 deaths from other errors in hospitals;
– 80,000 deaths from infections acquired in hospitals; and
– 106,000 deaths from FDA-approved correctly prescribed medicines.
Null et al concluded that Western Medicine causes:
– 37,136 deaths from unnecessary procedures;
– 32,000 deaths related to surgery;
– 98,000 deaths from medical error;
– 115,000 deaths from bedsores;
– 88,000 deaths from infection;
– 108,800 deaths from malnutrition;
– 199,000 deaths related to outpatients; and
– 106,000 deaths from adverse drug reactions.
6. Fake Scientific Research
Backing the Rockefeller’s Western medical Big Pharma cartel is a massive pile of fake scientific research. Like anything fake, the veneer looks shiny and leads you to believe what lies inside is trustworthy and reputable, when in reality it’s reams of biased and concocted research with a peer-reviewed stamp on it. Former Big Pharma reps, esteemed medical journal editors and even insider governmental scientists have all confessed the shocking truth that a large amount of the published scientific data out there is fraudulent and simply can’t be trusted. Check out the top 10 tricks used by corporate junk science.
7. Fake Acquired Immunity
Another piece of fakery is the idea that vaccine-induced immunity or acquired immunity could possibly be identical to natural immunity, which one receives after having successfully warded off a disease (e.g. like chickenpox). Vaccine proponents even go so far as to insist that the unvaccinated are endangering the vaccinated by not getting their shots (the herd immunity argument) – which defies logic, since if vaccines really worked, there would be no need for the vaccinated to worry about catching anything from the unvaccinated. In my article Herd Immunity vs. Viral Shedding: Who’s Infecting Whom? I discuss how the human immune system is vastly more complex and sophisticated than we understand, and is made up of specific and non-specific parts. A vaccine does not closely resemble natural immunity in many ways, including only engendering a specific response, having a completely different point of entry, not conferring lifelong immunity, etc.
Besides, vaccines are full of toxins and carcinogens, including fetal tissue. The elite have admitted vaccines are being used for depopulation. The real issue is not herd immunity but rather viral shedding, whereby the vaccinated are infecting the unvaccinated. Vaccines are yet another example of supreme fakery in today’s fake world.
8. Fake Food
True immunity is derived from lifestyle and diet, including what quality of exercise, sleep and nutrition you get. This brings us to the topic of food. Our food today has become so processed and packaged, so full of preservatives and plastics, that it has become fake food. It gets churned out of a factory rather than grown on a farm or field. It’s full of artificial flavors and synthetic tastes – some of them even derived from aborted fetal tissue as Pepsi was forced to admit. Some of it is so refined and over-cooked it barely has more nutrition inside of it than a piece of cardboard. When you add the monstrosity of GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms) into the mix, you get a final product that Dr. Rima Laibow calls “phude” rather than “food”, because the final engineered, processed product is so far removed from what our ancestors knew as real food. By the way, GMOs, in case you hadn’t heard, can lead to organ failure, infertility and cancer, and are genetically modifying you as GM proteins bypass digestion and go directly into your blood (as is their ultimate purpose).
GMOs by their very nature are engineered to withstand massive doses of chemical and hazardous pesticides. GMOs are basically a way for chemical companies like Monsanto and Dow to sell more chemicals, because people need them to grow Big Biotech’s fake food. The WHO recently declared Monsanto’s glyphosate and Dow’s 2-4,D pesticides as probably and possibly carcinogenic, respectively.
9. Fake Water
Just as we have fake food, we also have fake water. Real water is flowing and alive, as you can find in a river or mountain stream. Unfortunately, most of our drinking water today is dead, having passed through 90° right angles in a pipe, having been treated with chlorine and fluoride (both toxins), and containing remnants of antibiotics, glyphosate and Big Pharma drugs. It may do just enough to keep us alive, but it’s not allowing us to thrive.
Water has memory and carries past information, as the pioneering research of Masaru Emoto showed. It absorbs what you are thinking and feeling, and changes its structure accordingly. If we as a society keep using synthetic drugs and flushing them down the waterways, the water will remember that, and future drinkers of it will get the “memory information” of drugs in their system, regardless of whether they actually take pharmaceuticals or not.
Not all water is equal. How beneficial it is depends on how it is structured. It is heartening to see people promoting structured water, which returns the buoyancy to the hydrogen and oxygen atoms making up the water molecule. We are water. Whatever we do to our water we do to ourselves. One way out of the deception and conspiracy is to take control of your water, and find a pure source, or ensure you both filter and structure your water to make it as life-giving as possible.
Everything is fake, and seeing that helps us return to what is real.
This article listed the first 9 of 40. Further parts to follow in this series …
Makia Freeman is the editor of The Freedom Articles and senior researcher at ToolsForFreedom.com, writing on many aspects of the global conspiracy, from vaccines to Zionism to false flag operations and more, and also including info on natural health, sovereignty and higher consciousness.
By: Rusticus | Stateless Homesteading –
Perhaps the most encouraging development in fostering freedom in our modern era is the rise of effective “counter-propaganda” to the machinations of Globalism, the likes of which have (arguably) not been circulated so widely since the pamphleteers of the 16th and 17th Centuries. The digital era has brought rise to propaganda and psychological warfare’s perfect foil: The alternative media’s adoption of open source intelligence analysis.
Open source investigations abound on virtually every subject of Deep Political significance today, and as a result, propaganda can be deconstructed by anyone with an Internet connection. Didn’t know that Ben Affleck was a CIA agent whose handler is Chase Brandon? That information is available to you. Interested in the weaponization of novels, or CDC and Defense Department “assistance” given to big-budget Hollywood disaster flicks? Just point and click.
However, if one were pondering why the first-person shooter they just purchased for their Xbox was laden with pro-war propaganda while simultaneously training the player in reflexive shooting, one might have a more difficult task ahead of them; despite the vast influence of the gaming industry on 21st Century culture, virtually no investigative mettle has been assigned to the task of rooting out Deep State actors within the field.
That is, until today.
Foundations, Think Tanks, and Academia: The Usual Suspects and the Revolving Door
Collusion between video game developers and the Military Industrial Complex has come a long way since Atari’s 1980 tank combat game Battlezone was used by the US Army as a Bradley tank training simulator. It’s come an equally long way since the 1996 creation of “Marine DOOM.” The vector graphics of Yesteryear have given way to ever-increasing polygon counts, the shoot-em-ups of the 2D-gaming era dissipating in a sea of first-person shooters (or FPS games). The US Army, too, has evolved in kind; no longer are such training simulators masquerading as video games aimed merely at enlistees, but the populous at large. In this respect, the Army’s pet project, America’s Army, is the Bradley Tank Simulator’s modern analogue.
Originally published in 2002 (with over 40 iterations released since as of 2015), America’s Army is the brainchild of one Colonel Casey Wardynski. Running on the widely used Unreal Engine, the game is distributed at no cost on multiple platforms; in line with Wardynski’s original vision, the series’ intention is to “[use] computer game technology to provide the public a virtual Soldier experience that was engaging, informative and entertaining.” In other words, a “soldier simulation FPS,” more realistic than its big-budget, Hollywood-esque counterparts.
Some might even characterize it as military training software, somewhat ham-fistedly and morbidly marketed the towards the very teenagers and young men the Army intends to recruit.
Blogging under the pseudonym of Rusticus, the author and freedom activist operates a website tracing the machinations of the Anglo-American Establishment throughout history while simultaneously documenting the process of creating a truly off-grid homestead. (www.statelesshomesteading.com)
By: Melissa Dykes | Truthstream Media –
As reported by SHTF Plan, three men have been arrested on federal conspiracy charges for buying guns, stocking up on ammunition, and attempting to build explosives. We will get to the actual details of those arrests in a moment.
Look at the headline of this story. Feds charging people for prepping for martial law? This is how these arrests have been portrayed in the mainstream media.
That’s what the headline says over at Associated Press, the outlet which supplies much of the mainstream media with its news/talking points:
This headline obviously makes it sound as if prepping for martial law is now a federal crime.
Some outlets, like this one from Officer.com, took it a bit further:
Since when did prepping for martial law become something the FBI can arrest you for?
These men were reportedly stockpiling food and weapons, at least in part in response to Jade Helm, as many people across the country have been.
Here are the details of what actually went down straight from the Justice Department news release:
Beginning on or about June 18, 2015, law enforcement received information that Litteral and Barker were attempting manufacture explosive or destructive devices. On or about July 22, 2015, law enforcement received information that Campbell was reconstructing live grenades from “dummy grenades” sold legally as military artifacts. Litteral, Campbell and others believed that the United States government intended to use the armed forces to impose martial law, which they planned to resist with violent force. Litterral had been purchasing numerous military equipment in preparation for the alleged attack, including ammunition for a .338 caliber rifle, handheld radios with throat microphones for communication, military issue Kevlar helmets, body armor vests and balaclavas (a form of cloth headgear designed to expose only parts of the face).
The FBI became aware that Litteral and Campbell wanted to manufacture destructive devices such as pipe bombs and grenades and possessed some of the needed components. According to the investigation, Barker provided Litteral with pipe fittings, which are needed to manufacture pipe bombs. Litteral also discussed testing the destructive devices in Shelby, N.C., with Barker present for the testing. Making reference to the explosion, court records indicate that Litteral said, “it is going to be great.”
In addition to purchasing the military supplies, Litteral also tried to purchase a firearm and ammunition for Barker. According to court records, Litteral filled out the required form with his own information, even though the gun was intended for Barker. Using his own debit card, Barker purchased ammunition and a large capacity magazine for the gun. Barker’s prior criminal felony convictions prohibit him from purchasing or possessing a firearm or ammunition.
Agree or disagree with the government’s case here or that these men should or should not be charged with conspiracy to violate federal laws governing firearms and explosive devices, it’s still just a bit different from three men being charged with federal crimes for “prepping for martial law,” isn’t it?
What the Associated Press spin on this story did was further push the government agenda to paint anyone who would prepare for martial law in times like those we are living in as not just crazy conspiracy theorists, but as federal criminals or terrorists, further stoking fear in the public that it is preppers the public at large should really be afraid of.
The saddest part is that so many people still watch and read the mainstream news and believe what they are told in headlines or a couple of minutes of a reporter’s teleprompter reading without one iota of critical thought on the matter.
Melissa Dykes is a writer, researcher, and analyst for The Daily Sheeple and a co-creator of Truthstream Media with Aaron Dykes, a site that offers teleprompter-free, unscripted analysis of The Matrix we find ourselves living in. Melissa also co-founded Nutritional Anarchy with Daisy Luther of The Organic Prepper, a site focused on resistance through food self-sufficiency. Wake the flock up!
Since Obama began waging proxy on war in Syria in March 2011, numerous false charges about Assad using chemical weapons followed – discredited by verifiable facts on the ground.
Clear evidence of imported takfiri terrorists using banned toxic agents was systematically covered up – even after Saudi Arabia was caught red-handed supplying sarin gas and other chemical toxins to anti-Assad elements.
Barrels containing banned chemicals were found marked “Made in KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).” Protective masks were found. So were drugs used when inhaling chemicals.
On June 17, 2015, the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) headlined “Disposal of effluents from neutralised Syrian chemical weapons completed,” saying:
OPCW “welcomes the completion of disposal of effluents resulting from neutralisation operations aboard the US vessel Cape Ray.”
“These operations governed the destruction at sea of almost 600 metric tonnes of sulphur mustard and methylphosphonyl difluoride (DF) from Syria’s chemical weapons programme. DF is a key precursor chemical for manufacturing nerve agent.”
“On 12 June 2015, a OPCW team verified the disposal of approximately 335.5 metric tonnes of sulphur mustard effluents at the German Government facility, Gesellschaft zur Entsorgung von Chemischen Kampfstoffen und Rüstungsaltlasten MBH (GEKA MBH). This was a significant in-kind contribution by the Federal Republic of Germany.”
“On 11 June 2015, Ekokem Riihimäki Waste Disposal Facility in Finland announced the disposal of 5,463 metric tonnes of DF effluents received from the Cape Ray.”
“This process was part of a commercial contract, which included destruction of other chemicals from Syria’s chemical weapons programme. An OPCW inspection team will shortly deploy to Finland to verify completion of this process.”
OPCW Director-General Ahmet Uzumcu called the above efforts “yet another milestone on the path to eliminating chemical weapons stocks from Syria – one that was achieved in a safe and efficient way, thanks to the valuable support provided by the German Government and Finnish industry.”
“Of the 1,328 metric tonnes of chemical weapon agent declared by the Syrian Arab Republic, only 16 metric tonnes of hydrogen fluoride remain to be destroyed at the facility of Veolia ES Technical Solutions, L.L.C. at Port Arthur in Texas in the United States. The destruction of the 12 former chemical weapons facilities is also underway.”
A feature article last Friday from Wall Street Journal headlined “Mission to Purge Syria of Chemical Weapons Comes Up Short.”
The dubious source: US intelligence agencies complicit with the administration, State Department, other Washington agencies, Congress and go-along media scoundrels in vilifying Bashar al-Assad irresponsibly – spreading Big Lies about his activities, ignoring his responsible campaign to rid Syria of imported Islamic State and other terrorist groups operating as US proxies to oust him and his government, replacing it with a pro-Western puppet regime.
The Wall Street Journal outrageously called Assad’s full cooperation with OPCW inspectors “a ruse part of a chain of misrepresentations by President Bashar al-Assad’s regime to hide the extent of its chemical-weapons work.”
“…US intelligence agencies have concluded that the regime didn’t give up all of the chemical weapons it was supposed to.”
Despite evidence otherwise, they claimed Assad “controlled where inspectors went, what they saw and, in turn, what they accomplished…according to the inspectors and officials.”
The above OPCW comments contradict these assertions. The only restrictions involved securing the safety of inspectors operating in a war zone. Their statements say nothing about restricted or impeded activities in any way. They suggest precisely the opposite – Assad’s full cooperation.
The Journal repeated the exposed Big Lie about Syria using sarin gas in Ghouta “kill(ing) some 1,400 people.” A British report suggested one-fourth this number.
Former UK ambassador to Uzbekistan, Craig John Murray, called John Kerry’s accusations about the Ghouta incident “sheer lies.” Independent evidence confirmed it.
The Journal cited US intelligence claiming (with no verifiable evidence) Assad “hid caches of even deadlier nerve agents, and that he may be prepared to use them if government strongholds are threatened by Islamist fighters.”
US intelligence claims it “tracked the regime’s increasing use of chlorine-filled bombs” earlier this year – despite no evidence proving it. Takfiri terrorists are known to have access to chlorine gas. They’ve shown willingness to use it. Incidents are wrongfully blamed on Assad.
The new US intelligence report is the latest propaganda effort to vilify Assad – perhaps prelude to greater efforts to oust him.
Stephen Lendman lives in Chicago and can be reached at [email protected]. His new book is titled “How Wall Street Fleeces America: Privatized Banking, Government Collusion and Class War”. www.claritypress.com/Lendman.html Visit his blog site at www.sjlendman.blogspot.com.
By: Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars –
“Microaggressions”: If you like black culture you’re racist; If you don’t like black culture you’re also racist.
MTV is continuing its crusade to mainstream tumblr/social justice warrior insanity with a new video that targets white people for “racial microaggressions” directed against people of color – awful things such as… saying you like black culture.
These so-called “racial microaggressions,” which are also being circulated at major Universities throughout the country, include the following according to MTV (when applied in reverse to people of color);
– Saying black people are good at sports;
– Saying black people are good at dancing;
– Asking where someone is from;
– Complimenting someone on their English;
– Complimenting black people on their hair;
– Saying a person of color looks like someone else;
– Saying a person of color is “pretty”;
– Saying that you like black culture.
So if you say you like black culture you’re a racist. And if you DON’T like black culture you’re also a racist. Thanks for clearing this up, MTV.
I’m wondering if the fact that black people are responsible for 50% of homicides in the US despite making up only 13% of the population counts as a “microaggression” too?
This video is of course part of MTV’s descent into social justice warrior cult of victimhood insanity, where “white people” are to blame for all of America’s ills.
Earlier this month we also highlighted MTV’s new documentary White People – produced by an illegal immigrant – which shows young white Americans crying on camera over their “white privilege”. The film also publicly shames whites for “what they’ve done in America”.
Numerous people in the comments below the “microaggressions” video completely ripped the entire premise of the clip apart.
“This is f**king dumb. I’m Cuban, and when people find out they frequently are surprised “but you look so white, how can you be Cuban?” wrote Adam Tarnoff. “It’s not a microaggression, I don’t cry to tumblr about my made up first world problems. This is tumblrisms being made mainstream.”
For those who don’t know, tumblr is a repository for all whiny social justice warrior liberals who are offended by anything and claim special snowflake victim status for literally everything conceivable.
“I’m Hispanic and I am so f**king sick of all this anti-White bulls**t,” wrote another commenter. “I, as a Hispanic, have faced more stereotypes and racism (and I mean ACTUAL racism) from Blacks, Asians, and other Hispanics than I have from White people. As a matter of fact, White people are more respectful than other “people of color” when it comes to race.”
“Hey white people even if you’re being nice and you’re not racist, you’re still an asshole and you’re still racist,” quipped another respondent.
The irony of the video is that it’s foundation is the notion that “microaggressions,” which in reality is just a racially souped up name for “stereotypes,” cannot be used against white people, when in fact the video itself illustrates a number of stereotypes that could be applied to white people.
In fact, there are innumerable stereotypes or “microaggressions” that are directed towards white people all the time – from the way they dress to the way they talk. Indeed, the hashtag #WhitePeople was trending on Twitter only last night. The hashtag #WhitePeopleProblems also occasionally trends on Twitter.
As highlighted in the video below, millions of Americans are apparently committing these “microaggressions” on a daily basis with no idea of what the word “microaggression” even means.
“Everyone is super racist, sexist and prejudice even though they think they aren’t and you have no proof that says otherwise. As a matter of fact, no proof is even better than proof… because it’s already like proof anyhow. So shut up and don’t express a different opinion than mine,” writes Steven Crowder.
According to the University of Wisconsin (Stevens Point), all of the following traits are also examples of racial microaggressions;
– Asking someone where they are from or where they were born.
– Telling someone they speak good English.
– Telling someone that you have several black friends.
– Saying that you’re not a racist.
– Complimenting an Asian person by telling them they are very articulate.
– Asking an Asian person for help with science or math.
– Uttering the phrase “There is only one race, the human race.”
– Saying that you think America is a melting pot and that when you look at someone you don’t see race.
– Believing that the most qualified person, regardless of race, should get the job.
– Thinking that every person, regardless of race, can succeed in society if they work hard enough.
– Telling a black person who is being too loud to be quiet.
– Telling an Asian or Latino person who is too quiet to speak up.
– Mistaking a person of color for a staff member when you’re in a store.
– Calling something “gay”.
– Doing an impression of someone’s dialect or accent.
Basically, if you’re nice to people of color or if you innocently ask a question meant with the best of intentions that causes offense, you’re a racist. And don’t try and deny that you’re a racist because that only proves that you are a racist.
Is this the next step of the information war?
Mainstream media lies, deceit, and propaganda are being dramatically exposed in real-time at an alarming rate. Anyone following alternative media knows what I’m talking about. Is it me or does it seem like the MH17 false flag happened years ago? We can see that false flags that are quickly exposed and blown wide open end up dropping to the bottom of mainstream media news. We’re seeing the pattern over and over again, so isn’t it time we sharpen our skills and start predicting the mainstream media lies and propaganda before it happens? For those of us fully awakened, we have to be scratching our heads wondering, what else? What can we do to change and turbo-boost this information war for the better? What creative thing can we do to throw a monkey wrench into the globalist plans? Is it even possible? Let’s examine some ideas.
In all my writings I assert that we have an information and survival battle that is best described as ‘humanity versus the globalists’ or the ‘humanity versus the new world order’ (or other names such as the Illuminati or global elite). We can also call it humanity against the control system. Call it what you want, but understand that if you are not part of the control system, you are part of humanity. Humanity is everyone. We are human, we are on earth and we are not trying to control anyone. We are the pure expression of the species on earth innocently going about our daily lives trying to survive and make the most of it. The globalist control system however, lives and operates for a very different reason. The depth of this truth is gripping when you fully understand it. Imagine for a minute, there is actually a species amongst us who wishes to control you, inflict suffering on you and wishes to diminish or even eliminate your existence.
Many Libertarians and freedom lovers can appreciate this reality. It’s been said, there are two kinds of people on earth; those who want to control you and those who simply want to be left alone. This simple view of life is a very accurate portrayal of reality. Never before have we seen this manifest itself so clearly as it is now. Do you realize that the mainstream media globalist mouthpiece can just as easily encourage humanity, call for peace, reward truth, and honor integrity and what is right? They could do this every day if they wanted to. Even the thought of this seems to all of us as a pipe dream. Instead they (the mass media) take orders from their CFR/CIA masters, they lie, deceive, spread propaganda to promote more wars and condone war crimes in the name of a certain flag or political agenda. And yes, they do this every single day, meaning someone is brainstorming every day on new ways to enslave humanity and keep it oppressed. Think about this. Anyone who runs a website, like I do, knows how much work goes into generating new content every day. It takes work and resources.
These decisions (and the work required) are then being carried out every single day at mainstream media. In real-time the controlled media system gives the final stamp of approval on one lie after another. They say, so what if this next story will pave the road for more wars; So what if this next story is not true and perpetuates an idea that will justify mass murder and war crimes. The soldiers of the western mainstream media lying machine march on into a new day with new ideas on how to sabotage humanity and create more fear and hate. Try to picture their thought process as they implement their lies daily. Let’s get inside their mind for a second.
Is it possible for the rest of humanity to truly grasp the mindset behind this deliberate disinformation system which single-handedly is keeping humanity in slavery? Or is this too far-out of a concept for us to grasp? What if we could actually predict mainstream media narratives before they happen and post them online in a proper predictive forum? Will the so called truth/freedom movement or alternative media ever get to this point? Can we give it a shot?
Last week (from the time of this article) I correctly predicted that the mainstream media would spin the fatal shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson Missouri as a racial shooting rather than a police state brutality shooting, and I was 100 percent correct. Here’s the thing, I have no background as a psychic or fortune teller. The mainstream media predictably played the race card, so I thought, what if we could do this more often? Naturally we often don’t have a way of predicting what new narrative they are going to spin on the American public (who saw MH370 or MH70 coming?) but we do have a few tools to consider:
a. When a story actually exposes the new world order gangsters, we can observe that the government-media complex often create a new story (or simply shift the attention to) elsewhere to get the attention off of the story that exposes their agenda. Identifying this classic diversion technique can become an effective tool if we focus on what is being said. Many truth seekers are already familiar with this tactic.
b. When something unusual happens (like the downing of MH17) which is related to a crime, we can expect the early formation of accusations and engineered evidence. The accusations will point to the next enemy that the United States wants to bring down, or a small group of villains usually if not always created by the U.S. government and it’s allies. These two scenarios alone account for almost every false mainstream media narrative thrown at the American people over the last 14 plus years (if not 100+ years). Many of us committed to truth and awakening are very familiar with the now common term ‘false flag’ operation. Thankfully over the last few years people all around the world have seen so many false flag examples that the term is known to most people now.
c. The third scenario or tool used by mainstream media is the ‘Wag the dog’ scenario where they suggest ‘preview-like’ accusations that are setting the stage for a future false flag or a future implementation of an agenda. Often they employ CIA “experts” who are invited to all the mainstream media channels to offer their “expert” intelligence advice.
These “experts” are quietly playing a vital role in the (now LEGAL) propaganda being spread by mainstream media and government. Notably, no one is challenging these “experts” and grilling them to expose their link back to CIA or even demonstrate to the world that they in fact are NOT experts at all. Just because someone writes a book doesn’t automatically make them an expert. Yet the status of “author” has been used by the CIA’s mainstream media as the mark of unquestioned “expertise” in almost every issue we can think of.
I’ve written about this specific issue before and many Americans especially conservatives, don’t realize how they are being bamboozled daily by so called “experts” which are nothing more than CIA operatives. These same Americans refuse to connect the dots and realize that CIA took over mainstream media news since at least the late 1940’s (Operation Mockingbird). They fail to realize that mass media was one of the most important things the control system felt it needed to control in order for them to have control of the people.
So while one segment of Americans live in a dream state, not putting thought into these easily verified mechanisms of control and the entities behind it, the other segment, those of us awake and watchful to the new world order plans, have a decent challenge in front of us based on what we know. What if we could predict each narrative the mainstream media puts out, before it actually happens? Yes, this is already happening, but what if we can find a way to make this more known, more glamorized, and more marketable in such a way that we can get inside the mind of mainstream media? What if you could call out a narrative, perhaps wage money on it and make a living guessing right? Would a ‘mainstream media lies prediction’ casino get everyone’s attention? (Pun intended) Okay, perhaps this is not realistic but you get the point. Truth seekers could still come up with a unique, entertaining and convincing platform for predicting mainstream media lies before they are generated.
In the end we’re reminded that we are caught in a dangerous and now predictable information war. The U.S./global government is now trying to exterminate the lives of billions of people world wide and launch World War 3 against Russia. They want to control all the resources on the planet by geoengineering every aspect of life to convert it into profit. From Ebola to GMO’s to chemtrails and engineered drought, they want it all. They also need we-the-people divided and they will do whatever it takes to divide us. (eg… Travon Martin, Ferguson, Bundy Ranch)
Until they get it all, we can expect more synthetic sectarian gangs to be created. The creation of these gangs will always be a secret and a mystery, but the agenda and the chase to terminate them won’t. Whether its Al Qaeda, ISIS or whoever the next group they will create, the process will always be the same- problem, reaction, solution. The solution will always be more war, more murders, more secret prisons and more illegal invasions. OMG, we get it! The script has played itself out too many times and humanity as a whole is primed to get inside the mind of mainstream media because we can.
The CIA/CFR and it’s mainstream media have likely run out of scenarios to fool humanity with. Let’s see this as an opportunity and instead of celebrating victory too soon, let’s see if we can come up with a new idea that involves the embarrassingly easy prediction of mainstream media news. Just an idea I wanted to share with other truth seekers. Do not put limitations on what we (humanity) are capable of. The predictions can be based on not only what we know about what really happened but most importantly based on what we know about how they think and about what their final goals are. It’s the manifestation of true information war. Let’s use all forms of media to play with them.
Finally, I assert that grasping the meaning of life comes from understanding the reality that surrounds us. This reality of the mainstream media and it’s overall goals, intentions, and agenda is as powerful a platform for anyone to focus on and get inside their mind. That is, get inside the mind of the control system if you want to call it that, and correctly predict every move they make in such a way that it waters down the intent of their stories and de-legitimizes everything they say.
I admit it, to some degree all of this is already happening. The information war rages on and as many people realize, truth is winning! Let’s remember, they are not mysterious, their script is limited, they lack creativity, and their agenda is against nature and humanity. That alone gives us an edge over them. Remember, no one ever “wakes up” to the mainstream media narratives but people regularly “wake up” to their lies. This is a function of human nature and everyone should realize that. We (truth seekers of humanity) have nature on our side! At this point in history we have all the weapons of human intuition, awareness, creativity, intelligence and survival instinct we need to get inside the mind of mainstream media predictable lying machine. The question is, can we shift our thinking to view this as a useful and effective paradigm? I can see it that way, is anyone with me?
If you Enjoyed this article please share!
Bernie Suarez is an activist, critical thinker, radio host, musician, M.D, Veteran, lover of freedom and the Constitution, and creator of the Truth and Art TV project. He also has a background in psychology and highly recommends that everyone watch a documentary titled The Century of the Self. Bernie has concluded that the way to defeat the New World Order is to truly be the change that you want to see. Manifesting the solution and putting truth into action is the very thing that will defeat the globalists.
By: James Robertson | Crimes of Empire –
CyberBerkut (Google Translation):
We CyberBerkut received at the disposal of the file whose value can not be overstated!
Dear Senator McCain! We recommend you next time in foreign travel, and especially on the territory of Ukraine, not to take confidential documents.
On one of the devices of your colleagues, we found a lot of interesting things. Something we decided to put: this video should become the property of the international community!
LEAKED! ISIS Beheading Video Caught Filming In Studio!
This almost seemed too good to be true but I found the above photo at Leak Source and the video of the IS studio filmed fake beheading scene matches in many ways and appears to be a film of the making of the fake James Foley execution video as the moving photograph above brilliantly demonstrates.
Many other small details from the James Foley video appear to match. These include the way the “Jihad John” character tucks his pants into his boots, along with the foreground landscape which differs between the fake execution videos. The Cyber Berkut hacking group claim they found the footage on the phone of a staffer of John McCain, a politician with extensive historical links to jihadist fighters and terror groups as this photograph and many others indicate.
The man in the background next to McCain’s (as we see it) left shoulder is alleged to be the Caliph of the IS Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, who it is widely claimed is actually an Israeli agent real name Simon Elliot. Although all hard evidence of the supposed Caliph’s identity is cloaked in layers of misinformation.
The whole leader thing did not seem to work with the fake Caliph, he made only one personal appearance was widely mocked and might as well never have existed.
It was claimed that the Caliph was badly wounded in an air strike and was receiving treatment in an Israeli hospital. It was also claimed that he had died.
It is known that Israel provides medical and other assistance to both the IS group and the al Nusra front, it is in the UN reports, it is in the Jerusalem Post:
“Now, a report from the UN Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF) reveals that Israel has been working closely with Syrian rebels in the Golan Heights and have kept close contact over the past 18 months. The report was submitted to the UN Security Council at the beginning of the month.”
“The documents show that Israel has been doing more than simply treating wounded Syrian civilians in hospitals. This and a few past reports have described transfer of unspecified supplies from Israel to the Syrian rebels, and sightings of IDF soldiers meeting with the Syrian opposition east of the green zone, as well as incidents when Israeli soldiers opened up the fence to allow Syrians through who did not appear to be injured.”
“The report said UNDOF “observed at least 10 wounded persons being transferred by armed members of the opposition from the Bravo side across the cease-fire line.”
The story about Baghdadi in Israel wounded or dead may well be true but there is a distinct lack of evidence in any direction.
The beheadings, the Jihad John videos on the other hand were an obvious psyop and fraud proven within days of the Foley release and the Cyber Berkut video only adds to an overwhelming body of evidence of fraud and deception.
The Meaning of the Beheading Hoax.
Oops! They Hoaxed it Again!
6 REASONS Jihadi John/Emwazi is CIA/Illuminati – The Fakery is IRREFUTABLE
WOW! Media Damage Control On James Foley Video: “Experts Now Conclude Video Is Fake”
This Xendrius video has not been removed but Youtube seems to cause it to crash before it begins every time. Our beloved overlords at Google would NEVER seek to suppress the truth so the reason for this is a mystery. (It works embedded but still not on Youtube)
All Jihadi John Videos are 100% FAKE – HERE’S WHY
The great lesson from history that each consecutive generations seems to forget is that the tools of tyranny used outward will inevitably be turned inward. That is to say, the laws and weapons governments devise for supposed enemies abroad will ALWAYS and eventually be used against the people they are mandated to protect. There is no centralized system so trustworthy, no political establishment so free of corruption that the blind faith of the citizenry is warranted. If free people do not remain vigilant they will be made slaves by their own leadership. This is the rule, not the exception, and it applies to America as much as any other society.
The beauty of the con game that is the “war on terror” is that such a war is ultimately undefinable. An undefinable war has no set enemy; the establishment can change the definition of the “enemy” at will to any culture, country, or group it wishes. Thus, the war on terror can and will last forever. Or, at least, it will last as long as corrupt elitists remain in positions of power.
As I have outlined in past articles, most terror groups are creations of our nation’s own covert intelligence apparatus, or the covert agencies of allied governments.
ISIS is perhaps the most openly engineered terror organization of all time (surpassing Operation Gladio), with U.S. elites and purported anti-Muslim terror champions like Sen. John McCain and Gen. Paul Vallely making deals with “moderate” Free Syrian Army rebels who immediately turn out to be full fledged ISIS fighters (I’m sure they were not “surprised” by this outcome) and the Obama Administration blatantly funding and arming more “moderates” which again in turn seem to be crossing over into the hands of ISIS. Frankly, the whole idea that there is a moderate front in places like Syria where alphabet agencies reign supreme is utterly absurd.
The bottom line – our political leadership, Republican and Democrat alike, created ISIS out of thin air, and now the American people are being expected to relinquish more individual liberties in the name of stopping this fabricated threat. Apparently, the Orwellian police state structures built under the auspices of the Patriot Act, the AUMF, the NDAA, FISA, etc. have not been enough to stop events like the Chatanooga shooting from occurring. So, what is the answer? Well, certainly not a reexamination of our insane foreign policy or an investigation into government funded false flag terrorism; that would make too much sense.
Instead, the establishment claims we need MORE mass surveillance without warrants, tighter restrictions on individual freedoms, and even, according to retired General Wesley Clark, internment camps designed to separate and confine “disloyal” Americans from the rest of the population.
Remember, all of this is being suggested in the name of stopping ISIS, but the language being used by political elites does not restrict such actions to ISIS related “extremists”. Once again, the war on terror is an ambiguous war, so ambiguous that internment camps supposedly meant for those the government labels POTENTIAL Islamic extremists could also be used for potential extremists of any group. Once the fuse is lit on the process of rendition, black bagging, internment, and assassination of citizens, any citizens, without trial, there will be no stopping the powder keg explosion to follow.
I believe that the power brokers that dictate legal and political developments within our country are preparing to turn the full force of the police state machine against the American people, all in the name of protecting us, of course. I do not need their brand of “protection”, and neither does anyone else.
It comes down to this – in the face of an increasingly advanced technological control grid, either liberty movement activists and freedom fighters must develop our own countermeasures, or, we will lose everything, and every generation after us will blame us for our inaction, if they remember us at all.
Keep in mind a countermeasure must be decentralized. Bitcoin, for instance, is NOT a practical countermeasure being that it relies on a centralized and monitored global internet in order to function. It also does not encourage any tangible production capabilities or skill sets. Therefore, it does not provide for the function of a true alternative economy. It is a false solution and a useless countermeasure to a fiat currency based economy.
A real countermeasure to a controlled economy, for instance, would be a localized barter economy in which people must develop ways to produce, rather than play make believe with digital cryptocurrencies.
Countermeasures do not always have to be high tech. In fact, I am a staunch believer in the advantages of low tech solutions to high tech tyranny. As many are already aware, with the aid of Oath Keepers I recently developed a long term wearable cloak system which defeats FLIR thermal imaging, including military grade thermal imaging. Something which has never been offered on the civilian market before.
But this is only one countermeasure to one major threat. I will continue to work on defenses in other areas in which I feel I am best qualified, however, the movement needs more R&D, and we need it NOW before it is too late. I would like to suggest some possible dangers, and how people with far more knowledge than myself could create tools for defeating tyranny. I would also like to examine some simple organizational countermeasures which EVERYONE should be undertaking right now.
This is an amazing countermeasure for the liberty movement because it removes the monopoly of state control over individual security. Nothing pisses off the establishment more than people taking individual and community defense into their own hands. Fear is the greatest weapon of a corrupt government, and if they can’t keep you afraid because you are your own security, then they have lost considerable leverage over you.
This dynamic is represented perfectly in the Oath Keepers Community Preparedness Team model, which has been utilized successfully in places like Ferguson, MO. Today, in the wake of the Chatanooga shootings, Oath Keeper teams are volunteering across the nation to stand guard (discreetly) at military recruiting offices. The recruiters themselves, who are forced to remain disarmed by the DoD, appear to be thankful for the Oath Keeper presence. This kind of effort shows those in the military that the liberty movement is not the great homegrown monster that the government and the SPLC have made us out to be. It also throws a monkey wrench into the use of false flag terrorism or terrorism funded by covert agencies (as ISIS is) as a means to herd the masses into totalitarianism in the name of safety.
You might not be an engineer, or a tactician, but anyone can and should be organizing security teams for the places they live. Nothing could be more important.
Community Food Reserve
Am I talking about feeding your entire neighborhood or your entire town during a crisis? No, not necessarily. But, if you found an innovative way to make that possible, the rest of the movement would surely be grateful. Preppers do what they can for themselves and their families, but the bottom line is, if you are isolated and unorganized, all your prepping will be for naught. You are nothing more than an easy target and no amount of “OPSEC” is going to hide the fact that you will look well fed and healthy while everyone else doesn’t. The solution to this is to organize community defense, as stated above, but to also organize a community food reserve.
I highly suggest approaching already existing groups, like your local churches if they are willing to listen, and discussing the idea of food stores, water filtration, and shelter scenarios. If you can convince at least one community group to make preparations, you have just potentially saved numerous lives and stopped the exploitation of food scarcity as a means to dominate your local population during disaster.
Active WiFi based radar systems have been developed over the past several years which can see through walls (to a point) and potentially detect persons hiding in an urban environment. The number of radio frequency based radar projects coming out of the dark recesses of DARPA have been numerous, and each project appears to revolve around the goal of complete surveillance ability, or total information awareness. Such measures are not as effective against a technologically advanced opponent, but they could be very effective in dominating a lower tech civilian population.
WiFi radar in particular is a rather disturbing concept, and not a field that I am personally well versed. I have seen some examples of radio-wave based personnel tracking and have not been all that impressed with the visual results, but this is only what has been made available to the public. Sometimes, the DoD will present a technology that does not work as well as they claim in order to strike fear in the minds of their enemies. That said, sometimes they also use tech tools that work far better than they let on.
Luckily, radar countermeasure information is widely available to the public, and WiFi blocking and absorbing materials exist also. Liberty champions would do well, though, to look into active countermeasures along with passive, and devise methods for jamming WiFi radar altogether.
RFID chips are a passive technology but rather dangerous under certain conditions. With a grid of RFID readers in place in an environment such as a city, or a highway, a person could be tracked in real time every second of every day. He might not even know he is carrying a chip or multiple chips, the trackers being so small they could be sewn behind the button of a shirt.
This is one threat which would probably have to be solved with higher technology. I have seen RFID jamming and “spoofing” done by civilian computer engineers, mostly from foreign countries. But, this should not just be a hobby for computer experts in technical institutes. The Liberty Movement needs portable RFID jamming and spoofing capability to ensure that these chips, which are set to be ingrained in almost every existing product in the near future from clothing to cars to credit cards, can be rendered useless.
Drones Vs. Drones
The predator drone is not the biggest threat on the block anymore in terms of surveillance ability. DARPA has been working on other drone designs similar to the A160 Hummingbird and the MQ-8 Fire Scout; lightweight helicopter-style UAVs that can stay in the air for up to 24 hours and provide overwatch in a 30 mile area. And lets not forget about JLENS surveillance blimps (also ironically referred to as “ISIS” Integrated Sensor Is The Structure project) which can and are outfitted with high grade cameras and radar that can be used to track people from 10,000 feet up in the sky.
This is the future of combat operations and the lockdown of populations. Standard military units will be reduced as much as possible while UAVs will be deployed en masse. Air power has always been the biggest weakness of civilians seeking to counter corrupt governments, but this is actually changing.
While they may be lower tech in certain respects, civilian based drones are actually keeping pace with military projects, if only because military projects are restricted by bureaucracy and red tape while civilians are encouraged and emboldened by profit motive. Range and elevation limitations in the civilian market are purely legal right now, and such limitations will be of no concern once the SHTF. For the first time in history, common people now have the ability to field an aerial defense.
The DoD is well aware of this, and is already working on measures to counter enemy drones through their Black Dart and Switchblade program. The Liberty Movement needs its own Black Dart program.
Long Distance Radio And Codes
Regardless of the region they live, liberty activists should be developing their own radio code methods for secure communications. There are a few existing frequency hopping and coded radio systems out there on the civilian market, but these are short range units usually with around 1 watt of power. This makes them ideal for quick operational comms and difficult to listen in on simply because their range is so limited. That said, longer range radio communication will likely be essential for the spread of information from one region to the next, and no one should assume that regular phone and internet will be available in the future. News must travel somehow.
This means HAM radio, using mobile repeaters to avoid triangulation, and old school coded messages. The R&D portion of this issue I believe needs to be in the use of an Automatic Packet Reporting System (APRS) for the liberty movement regionally and nationwide. This is a kind of “texting” through HAM radio, and combining this with traditional low tech cipher coding may be our best bet for long range secure comms. It could also help defeat drones that intercept standard messages and use voice recognition software to identify targets.
Information sharing makes or breaks a society. Without the web, the liberty movement would not have found the success it has today, and the alternative media would not exist, let alone be outmatching the readership ratings of mainstream media sources that have otherwise dominated news flow for decades. Unfortunately, the web is NOT a “creative commons” as many people believe. It is, as Edward Snowden’s revelations on the NSA proved, a highly controlled and monitored network in which there is essentially no privacy, even with the existence of cryptography.
The great threat to the establishment is the possibility that people will begin building an internet separate from the internet; a decentralized network. Recently, an inventor named Benjamin Caudill was slated to release a device called “Proxyham”, designed to reroute wifi signals and remove the possibility of government monitoring of digital communications. Strangely, just before the release of Proxyham, Caudill pulled all devices with the intent to destroy them, and will not be releasing the source code and blueprints to the public as planned.
Clearly, something or someone scared the hell out of Caudill, and he is rushing to appease them. We don’t know who for certain, but my vote is the NSA. And if this is the case, it means his project and others like it are a threat to the surveillance state, and must be released to the public ASAP. If Caudill doesn’t have the guts to do it, then the liberty movement must.
An alternative internet would be a holy grail in the fight against tyranny, if only to show the world that people can indeed decouple from the system and create advanced networks themselves, and do it better than the establishment.
These are just a few of the areas that require immediate attention from those with ingenuity in the liberty movement. The time for talk is over. The time for tangible action has begun. Beyond the need for immediate local organization by those preparing for social and economic breakdown, there is a desperate need for out-of-the-box thinkers to develop countermeasures to technological fascism. It’s time for the movement to go beyond mere intellectual analysis and provide concrete solutions. There is nothing left but this.
Alt-Market is now launching our annual Summer Donation Drive!
If you would like to support the publishing of articles like the one you have just read, visit our donations page here. We greatly appreciate your patronage.
Brandon Smith is the founder of the Alternative Market Project, an organization designed to help you find like-minded activists and preppers in your local area so that you can network and construct communities for barter and mutual aid. Join www.Alt-Market.com today and learn what it means to step away from the unstable mainstream system and build something better. You can contact Brandon Smith at: [email protected].