Texas Congressman Reintroduces Bill To Stop TSA Molestation At Airports
Once again leading the charge to restore freedom and end the incessant reign of federal terror on American citizens is the state of Texas, which recently initiated the process of effectively castrating the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA), and stopping the rogue agency from freely molesting travelers at airports throughout the state in the name of national security.
Representative David Simpson, a Republican from Longview, Texas, has successfully filed House Bill 80, also known as the Texas Travel Freedom Act, which would prohibit government agents from touching the private areas of individuals and travelers without probable cause. It would also restrict the TSA from requiring full-body pat downs as a security requirement for travel, as well as prohibit TSA agents from separating minors from their parents during the screening process.
Simpson sponsored a similar bill known as HB 1937 back in 2010, which at that time passed both the Texas House and the Senate Transportation and Homeland Security Committee. But after a U.S. attorney stepped in and threatened to shut down air travel if the bill was passed, it was placed on hold. Texas Governor Rick Perry immediately called the bill into a special session, but it was already too late to reconcile the House and Senate versions of the bill before the close of the session. (http://www.naturalnews.com/032869_TSA_Texas.html)
Now; however, the spirit of the original bill has been revived, and there is more momentum than ever to get the Texas Travel Freedom Act passed. Texas was the first state, after all, to successfully gather enough signatures to file for secession from the union in response to unconstitutional federal tyranny (http://www.naturalnews.com/037978_Texas_Republic_independence.html), which means it now has the unique opportunity to be the first state to end the TSA’s perverse abuse of authority at airports throughout the Lone Star State.
“Intrusive, physical touching of travelers’ sexual organs without cause clearly violates the privacy, dignity, and freedom of our citizens,” said Simpson in a public statement. “The Constitution protects the civil liberties of the people against government overreach — in this case quite literally — and it’s time to put a stop to the TSA’s abuse of power. Security at the expense of liberty is no security at all, for it licenses government tyranny and abuse.”
Help support HB 80 by ‘opting out’ of TSA abuse this holiday season
The introduction of HB 80 is timely, particularly as InfoWars.com has announced National Opt-Out and Film Campaign week, which is taking place during the week of Thanksgiving from November 19-26 (http://www.naturalnews.com/037987_TSA_opt_out_liberty.html). The purpose of this initiative is to convince as many free Americans as possible to “opt out” of passing through the TSA’s unconstitutional, cancer-causing naked body scanners as they travel during the holiday season, which will hopefully overload the system and cause the TSA to shut down the naked body scanners altogether. (http://www.infowars.com/optout/)
“If you walk up to somebody and grab their crotch out on the street, it will land you in jail. Blue uniforms and federal badges don’t grant some goon the power to sexually assault you,” added Tenth Amendment Center communications director Mike Maharrey about this important issue. “A person doesn’t forfeit her or his personal dignity or Fourth Amendment protections with the purchase of an airline ticket.” (http://tenthamendmentcenter.com)
Sources for this article include:
- The Case For Abolishing The TSA Happy Memorial Day! This past weekend is one of the year's busiest for air travelers, […]
- DHS Gave Muslim Brotherhood VIP Treatment, No TSA Pat Downs Document reveals delegation was allowed to skip secondary screening A newly […]
- Reporter Stopped By TSA Agent Who Didn’t Know District Of Columbia Is In US (VIDEO) It's something most students learn in elementary school -- the United States is […]
- TSA Allowing Illegals To Fly Without Verifiable ID, Says Border Patrol Union MCALLEN, Texas—Illegal aliens are being allowed to fly on commercial airliners […]
- TSA Children’s Animation Propaganda “Stop. Screen. Go.” (VIDEO) A new TSA video has been released targeting children.
- TSA Threatens Producer Of Parody Video: Hilarity Ensues (VIDEO) I received a call from a man named John on January 19 claiming to be from the TSA […]
- TSA Orders 116 Pounds Of High Explosives Yesterday, the Transportation Safety Administration (TSA) awarded City Chemical LLC […]
- $1 Billion TSA ‘Chat Down’ Program A Complete Failure Invasive policy “no better than chance” at identifying security threats The TSA’s […]