Day 46 (June, 4)
This is the 46th and last day of my hunger strike. Late afternoon, I granted myself the first meal since I began this action – a ham and cheese sandwich and four bite-sized puff pastries – and enjoyed it on the highest point in Rome, the Monte Mario Natural Reserve, where I went to clear my head and make a decision.
There are two reasons for bringing this hunger strike to an end. First, I have run out of money and not enough new donations have come in to keep me here in Rome any longer and, secondly, it is clear that Pope Francis will maintain the code of silence to keep his flock in the dark about the genocide the Church has tacitly agreed to in 1969 and that the Vatican is partially responsible for by its refusal to allow the use of contraceptives, thus forcing secular authorities to undermine human fertility in secret.
Since I began the hunger strike on April 19, the Vatican has made the following announcements:
- On May 9, just six days after Pope Francis received my letter, and four days after he received my book, he called the heads of the UN agencies to the Vatican for a coordination meeting during which he reminded them that “unborn children are our brothers and sisters”.
- On the same day, Pope Francis scolded UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon and UN Human Rights Commissioner Navanethem Pillay for the injustices of the “culture of death” and asked the UN officials to “provide appropriate protection for the family” as an “essential element in sustainable human and social development”.
- Also on May 9, the Vatican announced that the Church will “update” its teaching on marriage and the family, since Catholics around the world ignore the current teachings, and the Church must therefore “allow a more adequate response to the expectations of the people.” More importantly, the Vatican has also declared that: “The Church is not timeless, it lives amid the vicissitudes of history and the Gospel must be known and experienced by people today. It is in the present that the message should be, with all respect for the integrity of whoever receives that message.” This is a clear rejection of the Doctrine of Papal Infallibility, which has until now prevented the Church from changing its position on contraceptives.
These are important moves on the part of Pope Francis and the fact that they come during my hunger strike cannot be coincidence. What is also not coincidence but rather a clear reference to my writings and exhortations is Pope Francis’s comment that he made on Sunday, June 1, to a stadium full of people gathered for the annual renewal of the Holy Spirit gathering.
- Pope Francis said that the devil is trying to “destroy” the family because that is where children are born and learn to love. This is clearly in reference to the psychosocial and economic methods I have outlined by which secular authorities are subverting the family structure.
For a month and a half now I have made my way to St. Peter’s square to pray on its hallowed ground and to encourage Pope Francis to show leadership. Despite much talk about the Vatican being a source of evil I can tell you without any doubt or hesitation that at no time did I sense evil emanating from the Vatican. What I do sense is only fear and confusion. Clearly our leaders are lost and know not where to led us. We must show them the way.
It remains to be seen whether the system will change from covert to overt methods of population control due to my efforts alone. That a change of course is already underway, however, is signaled by the following announcements made by secular authorities:
1) Swedish government intends to take legal action against the European Commission for failing to adopt scientific criteria on the use of endocrine disruptors:
2) Canadian government’s decision to halt all GMO alfalfa crops:
3) Fluoride is a neurotoxin and scientists call for a global prevention strategy:
Most importantly, now the world has started talking about the Global Depopulation Policy and my role, which was unheard of until I exposed its existence and broke through the system’s walls of censorship, deception, secrecy and retaliation.
7) New Zealand
But most important of all is that people have finally found the courage and the inspiration to speak openly about depopulation and that now civil society and a good and growing number of common people recognize that all our ills originate with the manipulations and distortions necessitated by the use of covert methods of depopulation imposed on the world from the global governance level.
All we have to do now is disseminate this vital knowledge until we reach critical mass and can force our governments and the international community to change course. If we fail to do so we will only have ourselves to blame because evil is the absence of good, just as dark is the absence of light.
The only people who have power are those who assume it.
And those with the brightest light assume power.
Let us be the light!
Kevin Mugur Galalae is a human rights activist and political exile who has renounced both his Canadian and Romanian citizenships and chosen statelessness in protest against the trampling of our rights and liberties in the name of counter-terrorism and radicalization. He has launched legal action against the governments of Canada and the UK at the European Court of Human Rights for violating academic freedom and free speech in universities and has exposed a covert program of surveillance and censorship in the UK and the EU that was adopted to stifle democratic debate, manufacture consent and man the ranks of governments, international organizations and civil society with sycophants, moral degenerates and social deviants. In retaliation, the governments of Canada and the UK have arrested Kevin five times, have confiscated his intellectual and physical property and have forcibly separated him from his children, forcing him to flee Canada in order to save his life and freedom. Most recently, Kevin has exposed the pivotal component of the New World Order, the depopulation agenda and the chemical and biological means by which governments are waging low-intensity sub-lethal warfare on their people in order to fulfill demographic objectives that favour the elites and damn the rest of mankind to intellectual and physical degradation and ultimately to genetic extinction. Kevin has founded the People’s Protection Court and the People’s Protection Force and has drafted the OM Principles in order to provide the instruments and ethos necessary to bring down the New World Order, reinstate the rule of law, and enable the 99% to gain control of their lives and destinies. He is the author of the book “Water, Salt, Milk: Killing Our Unborn Children” and of numerous articles published by Cryptome, The Sleuth Journal, Wikispooks, The Oslo Times and other media outlets.