Government torture is a sad but unfortunately very routine, ordinary and normal part of how Government operates, and has operated, for a very long time. Government is a creature of coercion for the most part. It is most fluent in the language of force. It tends to attract sociopaths and psychopaths, who use the office to attain various personal ends (like enriching themselves and their cronies), and also use the position to shield themselves from personal responsibility. They think that if they have shiny badge, a nice uniform or an exclusive agency ID that they can avoid accountability, and get away scot-free with abusing almost anyone they like. The revelations of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (pdf document here) show that Government torture is definitely cruel (in direction violation of the US Constitution and the 8th Amendment, which forbids “cruel and unusual punishments”), and seems only to be limited by the imagination of the sadists performing the torture. I mean, whoever thought of rectally inserting hummus and pasta into someone to supposedly get them to give you information?
I don’t think torture is okay whatever the concocted reason of national security is. However, the report itself notes that “The CIA’s use of its enhanced interrogation techniques was not an effective means of acquiring intelligence or gaining cooperation from detainees.”
“Paragon of American Values” CIA Performs Horrific Government Torture
US Presidents love to sing the praises of how the CIA is such a lovely and upstanding community of people, and how it so dutifully upholds American values. Obama in his recent apology stated that: “As Americans, we owe a profound debt of gratitude to our fellow citizens who serve to keep us safe, among them the dedicated men and women of our intelligence community, including the CIA. Since the horrific attacks of 9/11, these public servants have worked tirelessly to devastate core Al Qaeda, deliver justice to Osama bin Laden, disrupt terrorist operations and thwart terrorist attacks.” Yet given that 9/11 was an inside job, that Al-Qaeda is “The Database” of the CIA, that Osama was a CIA-trained operative who was killed a couple of times over, seems like the CIA does a good job of inventing and creating just about every threat it allegedly “heroically” stops.
Even a cursory examination of the CIA’s notorious activities reveal that its 3 primary functions seem to be:
- Managing and controlling the world’s drug trade, especially cocaine and heroin;
- Assassinating domestic and foreign politicians and activists who are getting too close to the truth;
- Overthrowing democratically or legitimately-elected foreign leaders and governments, to replace them with puppet regimes.
If you want some examples of the above, think of Vietnam (Golden triangle heroin), Afghanistan (heroin) and the Mena Arkansas airstrip (Bill Clinton – cocaine). Think of the murder of JFK, MLK and John Lennon. Think of the murder of Benazir Bhutto. Think of the toppling of Mossadegh (Iran 1953) and the regime changes in the governments of Guatemala (1954), Chile (1973) and countless others.
So shall we assume that the American values the CIA is upholding are those of bullying, manipulating and violence? Shall we assume that its values are well represented by one of its former directors George H. W. Bush, who went on to become US President, and who is a serial rapist, pedophile and mass murderer? Check out the whistleblower testimony of Cathy O’Brien, a mind control victim who was repeatedly raped and abused by Bush, who also raped her young daughter Kelly.
CIA Torture Exposed
George Bush Jr., the son of the pedophile and 43rd US President, once declared: “We do not torture“. That turned out to be a blatant lie like just about everything else coming from leading politicians’ mouths. Here are some of the highlights of the Senate’s report on Government torture. The CIA:
– Force fed prisoners – not just through their mouth, but also through their rectum. This included injecting them up the ass with hummus and pasta;
– Threatened a prisoner with a gun and power drill and played Russian Roulette with him;
– Performed mock executions on some prisoners;
– Forced prisoners to walk around naked with their hands shackled above their heads;
– Forced prisoners to urinate and defecate on themselves through denying them toilet visits and keeping them in stress positions;
– Deprived prisoners of sleep, keeping them awake in stress positions for 180 hours;
– Threatened to physically harm and rape both the prisoners and their family members;
– Waterboarded prisoners until they started vomiting;
– Caused a prisoner to die of hypothermia while chained to the floor.
Yes, these are the very same people with incredible power and status in society, and purportedly in charge of keeping you safe.
CIA Torture is Just Tip of The Iceberg
Although it’s good to shine the light on these episodes of torture, bear in mind the real point here: people are constantly being inundated with Government torture. Think of the way the US Government:
- allows GMOs out into the open, where they will cross pollinate and genetically contaminate the Earth. GMOs have been implicated in organ failure, infertility and cancer;
- puts fluoride in your water to mass-medicate you, despite that fact it is a classified toxin leading to decreased intelligence and cancer;
- pressures you to get vaccinated, despite the fact vaccines are loaded with carcinogenic adjuvants and cause all sorts of diseases like autism;
- forces you to pay taxes at gunpoint, however unconstitutional they may be, yet doesn’t care about you or serve you. This is taxation without representation, one of the causes of the American Revolution;
- hides advanced technology (like free energy) in secret black military projects away from you, so you are forced into a lower standard of living as a debt-slave.
All of the above points contain a level of manipulation, coercion and violence and, as such, are a kind of torture. It’s just a question of how much. It remains to be seen how much longer are people going to tolerate the chronic, ongoing Government torture that affects their everyday lives.