The TSA has been solicited for 5 different explosives detection systems:
- Explosive Trace Detection Consumables
- Explosive Detection System Engineering/Installation Support Services
- Explosive Trace Detection consumables
- Purchase of Explosive Detection Systems (EDS) eXaminer 6700 and eXaminer 6700-ES
- Request for Information for Checkpoint Technologies or Concepts
Last year in September 2013, the TSA spent nearly 1 billion dollars for the purchase of explosive storage magazines. In August 2012, the TSA purchased 1,400 pounds of high explosives, the same ones as used in the Murrah Federal Building bombing in 1992, and the CEO of the company was a former TSA director.
As Matt Mill’s has shown us at the Super bowl. Security is an illusion. Ultimately we will be faced with the question whether to live free and dangerously or safe and in a prison.
Kristan T. Harris | The Rundown Live